Chapter 15: The Final Battle, Part 2 (Battle against Takasuki)

The Mario and Sonic main cast prepares to take on the Takasuki Organization head on as they prepare the next phase of their plan to destroy the multiverse and all of existence itself.

(*Cues: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon*)

After the events of the first act of the final battle Mario, Sonic, and friends start walking through the maze looking for Takasuki preparing for the second act.

Mario: This has to be a really big maze.

Sonic: Has anyone tracked down Takasuki yet?

Luigi and Tails were looking on raider and found nothing.

Tails: I got nothing here.

Luigi: But we do have several signatures I wonder what those mean.

Eggman: My guess is either these are reinforcements or Takasuki split up.

Bowser: No it can't be their reinforcements as literally all of their armies are back on the previous battlefield so it has to be just the top tier Takasuki members.

Sonic: Well whatever the case we have to keep moving these could be are best bets at finding Takasuki.

Mario: Let's-a go.

They all continue through the maze. But as they continue moving they started talking how long it is.

Sonic: How long is this maze?

Eggman: I'm afraid it's a long maze and it's a huge one.

Tails: He's right if we have to stop Takasuki we have to get to the right direction.

Mario: I hope it doesn't take too long because sooner or later our worlds will come to an end.

Later on the flying (with flying mechs) and gliding characters Bowser, Bowser. Jr, Diddy Kong, Peach, Daisy, Tails, Knuckles, Cream & Cheese, Rouge, Silver, Eggman, Eggman Nega, and Metal Sonic all fly to find any good luck only to find nothing. They continued to look until finally Omega was locking on to something.

(*Music stops*)

Omega: Target is found and must be eliminated.

Shadow: What you found something.

Omega: In that larger area up ahead.

Sonic: Well what are we waiting for let's go.

They arrived at the area where they see a familiar individual.

???: I knew you'd come.

Mario and Sonic: Bulk!

Mario: Where's Yami?

Bulk: He's preparing for preparations to carry out the plan. I'm only here to hold you off until he's finished.

Sonic: Yeah right as if we'd let that happen!

Bulk: Impressive willpower unfortunately if you wanna get to him you'll have to go through me.

Bowser: Bring it on punk! It's time we beat you for all the stunts you pulled on us it's payback time!

Bulk: Is that so? Well in that case I won't hold back.

(*Cues: Lord of the Castle*)