Chapter 7: The Resistance Summit

Mario and Sonic plan to go to Organization Takasuki's lair to save some friends family and many more innocent people but Yami was prepared for this. Meanwhile all the resistance around the collided planet come together and find a way to save their worlds and restore them back to normal.

On an unknown island we see Mario and Sonic who are held captive in a prison cell as the Organization Takasuki confronts them with the members charging up their magical attacks charged and ready.

Yami: This is the end Mario and Sonic.

Mario: Oh hey what's up how was your little vacation?

Sonic: Do you guys wanna participate in the upcoming Olympic Games? No? Of course not you hate fun.

The guards open the cell as the Organization prepares to finish them off.

Yami: Don't worry I show you the kind of fun we know.

Yami nods his head and Terra, Slash, Bulk, and Nora charge your their dark magic powers from their fist and slowly approach them. Mario however nodded to Sonic as the plumber walks up to them.

Mario: You'll never win-

Before he can say anything else the Organization blasts him disintegrating him in the process.

Yami: I'm sorry but I already have.

Sonic however laughs at this.

Sonic: Haha! You say that and you already lost!

And much to their surprise Mario comes jumps in the window.

Mario: You'll never win chumps, the me that died just now was a clone!

Yami: Get him!

All the guards went for Mario as he starts fighting them. Sonic zooms in and boosts through all of them defeating them in the process however Takasuki escapes.

Mario: Sonic their escape!

Sonic: Not for long! You ready?

Mario: Oh yeah!

Sonic and Mario bust through the doors and the guards followed them, they all ran up a hill. As the give chase Sonic notices something a distance away.

Sonic: Uh oh.

It turns out to be at lest 70 guards locked and loaded and started shooting at the video game duo.

Sonic: Mario we got a problem!

Mario: Don't worry Sonic I got this! You run full speed ahead.

Mario uses the Wing Cap and flies in the air at full speed and reaches to the sky. He aims at the guards who are shooting at Sonic and dives at them at full speed.

Mario: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The plumber then he charges up his fire power to the max as he is surrounded by fire aura.  One guard looks up and notices Mario but was unable to react in time as Mario crashes into them knocking them all out at once like billing pins.