Chapter 12: Female showdown

The famous heroines of Mario and Sonic such as Peach, Amy, Daisy, and Blaze all gather to fight Terra and Nora in a all out female battle.

(*Cues: Satsui no Sekai*)

Terra and Nora jump down to face Peach, Amy, Daisy, and Blaze.

Terra: You ladies can bark as loud as you want but it won't faze us.

Nora: We'll end your pathetic lives here and now!

The ladies responses by saying.

Peach: Terra, Nora. You're about to be crushed at the hands of the of the female Freedom Fighters!

Amy: You tell them! Time to pound away at these chumps with me and Peach in the lead.

Peach, Amy, Daisy, and Blaze: Right!

All the ladies begin their battle and land some blows on each side. Peach and Amy go for Terra while Daisy and Blaze go for Nora. The ladies start throwing several hooks at each other as Nora and Terra start throwing combo of punches, but as he tries to continue, but Peach, Amy, Daisy, and Blaze block them and throw them back.

The Takasuki members recovers from the blows and blocks some incoming attacks from the Mario and Sonic ladies before punching and kicking respectively them away. Blaze launches a fire attack at Nora

Blaze: Take this!

But Terra catches it before it could hit her teammate in his right hand before dissipating it. Nora summons a pink aura around their opponents with telekinesis.

Nora: Get over here!

She yanks the heroines like a yo-yo and pulls each woman so the villainess duo can land some hard blows on them. They kept doing it at least twice a thunderous times.

Terra: You will die!

As the good guys were being pulled towards them, Amy pulls out her hammer and hits Nora freeing herself and her allies in the process.

Amy: No way that's gonna happen!

Amy, Peach, Blaze, and Daisy starts delivering several blows against Nora and Terra before throwing them in the air as Peach and Daisy charge up their attacks.

Peach and Daisy: Don't underestimate us!

The princesses use a combination of Peach Bombers to send Nora and Terra flying. As the duo recovers their opponents attack from all sides but Terra was able to shield them both and knocks them away several feat. Terra and Nora mock their opponent's efforts...

Nora: Hahaha! Was that the best you can do? Pitiful.

Terra: You guys aren't even close to being as strong as my-

...before being interrupted by the rejuvenated Peach, Amy, Daisy, and Blaze landing strong blows from all sides.

Blaze: Less talking more fighting!

Blaze makes a tornado out of fire and sends it at their enemies and while Nora dodges Terra jumps through it unfazed and grabs Blaze and slams her to the ground and does some Mortal Kombat style combos on all the Sonic and Mario women causing them to grunt in pain as they recover they were caught by telekinesis again attempting to instantly end them.