Chapter 6: 2 Friends and 2 Enemies

After learning that Bowser and Dr. Eggman along with their allies have also been caught in the dimensional shattering situation, Mario and Sonic go on a mission to find them. Meanwhile Yami plans his next move.

96 hours ago. On the day moments before Mario and Sonic's worlds collide.

Mario's world

(*Cues: Bowser's coming Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam*)

In Bowser's Castle. Kamek is seen walking through the hallway and then into the throne room to speak with Bowser.

Kamek: Master Bowser. I have received some a bit of news lately.

Bowser: (Groans) What is it this time?

Kamek: It seems that Princess Peach is having a party at her castle.

Bowser: Okay and...

Kamek: She's inviting everyone even all her friends....Except for you of course.

Bowser is angered by these words

Bowser: WHHHHHAAAATT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He got so angry that the Koopa King breathes fire in the air. Afterwards he heavily starts breathing.

Kamek: C-C-C-Calm down your highness.

Bowser: Calm down? How can I come down if the Peach's is once again having her own selfish party and not inviting me?! That's outrageous!!!!!!

Kamek: What is your suggestions, my lord?

Bowser: Kamek, I want you to assemble my army and get them ready so we can trash their party.

Kamek: Yessir.

Bowser: Bowser. Jr!

Bowser. Jr appears before Bowser as Kamek leaves.

Bowser. Jr: Yes Dad?

Bowser: Junior, makes sure all the Koopalings have their ships ready for take off.

Bowser. Jr: You got it, Dad.

Kamek: Lord Bowser!

Kamek returns to Bowser's room.

Bowser: What is it, now?

Kamek: It appears we have a problem, sir.

Bowser: What's happening this time?

(*Music stops*)

Just as he asks this the ground started to shake.

Bowser: What's happening? Why is there and Earthquake at a time like this?

Kamek: There's something you should see outside!

The ground shakes again as Bowser and all of his minions ran outside to see what's happening then they see a light a distance away.

Bowser: What is that?

(*Cues: The Key of Darkness*)