Chapter 8: Operation Space Misson

When Rosalina and the Mother Wisp need help after their children (the Lumas and Wisps respectively) alongside everyone who lives in space are taken by Takasuki, Mario, Sonic, and co go on a mission into space to help them. Mario and Sonic continue to have weird dreams about a mysterious man wearing white.

(*Cues: Joker's Game/Earth Battle - Injustice: Gods Among Us*)

In this unknown era, we see so many parts of an entire city destroyed many lives have been lost and everything is gone and during the destruction of that we see some battle cries and clashes from multiple enemies as if they were fighting in a war. Meanwhile a man in white fighting a mysterious enemy. The man in white is pinned down to the ground. The enemy who did it was Yami who a few feet away from the man.

Yami: Give up. You can't win.

Man in white: No... As long as there's light, I'll never lose.

Yami: You sure are stubborn, and you have spirt I'll give you that but that's all you got.

Man in white: Oh trust me Yami don't underestimate me because this is only the beginning! Even if I'm on the ground, I'll never give up!

The two combatants charged at each other with all their might and by the time they clash the camera goes blinding light.

(*Music stops*)

Meanwhile Mario and Sonic have just woken up and surprise. After taking a breather the duo talked to each other.

Sonic: Let me guess: You saw it too right?

Mario: You guess right. And it's the same guy in white....only this time it's on a battlefield.

Sonic: Yeah this was different compared to what we 12 hours ago... Yeah but this one is nothing but war and chaos.

Mario: Yeah and Yami was there.... Something about that place is really... really odd.

Sonic: We have to find out what is going and fast and who that guy is.

Mario: Right.

Just then E. Gadd called them via radio.

E. Gadd: Mario, Sonic. We need you at the center immediately.

Mario: Well first things first we have a job to do.

Sonic: Right. We'll figure this out who this white guy is later.

Up at the center E. Gadd is talking to the Commander from the screen.

E. Gadd: So how was it?

Commander: It's done. The others are taking care of the wounded we're interrogating the enemy now se if we can get any updates.

E. Gadd: Alright. I'll see you then.

Mario: Nothing yet?

E. Gadd: Nothing. The Commander just called and even though we took down some more enemies it's all the same.

Sonic: Darn. If this keeps up we'll never find a way to stop Takasuki.

Luigi: This sucks. Hey Tails how many more hours do we have left.

Tails: 60 hours.

All: What!?!

Knuckles: 60 hours?!