Chapter 9: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 1)

After meeting Hikari the leader of a group of light called the Hebimaki Organization, Mario and Sonic listens to a story from about the story between Hikari and Yami over 1000 years ago and learn a way to stop them.

Over 1000 years ago

We start off with a flashback over 1000 years ago as Hikari tells the story to Mario and Sonic.

(*Cues: Mark Petrie - Eye of Horus (Epic Majestic Orchestral)

Hikari: 1000 years ago there is a world everyone lived in peace and harmony. This world is far different from your own, This. Is. Zandaka.

As Hikari was telling the story we see a view of the planet Zandaka. Where we see warriors fighting powerful threats.

Hikari: In this world light and darkness work together side by side to fight to bring balance to the multiverse. It was quite perfect job. And because of it our planet was peaceful well. It was a great harmony the two leaders of the planet are part of two group organizations I started doing some troublemaking....

(*Cues: Naruto Opening 1*)

We see Hikari (Who was 16 years old at the time) when he was younger running while laughing holding a bag with two cops on his tail.

Police #1: Hey kid get back here when I get my hands on you!

Police #2: You've crossed the line this time! You brat!

Hikari was running through the town while laughing.

Hikari: Hahahahahaha! Give it up. The only reason why you can't catch me is because: You're too slow! Hahaha!

Hikari starts running all over the place. The cops have no idea where he is.

Police #1: Where'd he go?

Police #2: That brat! I can't wait to catch him!

The police ran off as it turns out Hikari was hiding behind a tree.

Hikari: Hahaha! Now that was too easy.

He turns to the opposite direction only to bump into something which it turns out to be another cop much to his dismay.

Police #3: No more games kid.

Hikari: Oh crap.

However someone jumped out of the tree and on top of the cop's head knocking him out unconscious in the process. The person was Yami (Who was 16 at the time) who jumped out of the tree.

Hikari: Yami.

Yami: I keep telling you stop running on ahead, Hikari. Man you are reckless.

Hikari: Yeah I got it.

Yami: Good lets go the cops will be back in a minute.

Hikari: Right.

The duo ran off.

(*Music stops*)

Hikari and Yami are seen in a house eating chips from the bag Hikari had stolen from earlier.