Chapter 1 The Start

WARNING. Talks about abuse

Chapter 1 Dove

Dove POV.

My head was ringing like a kettle none stop going off, it wont stop, there was no way to stop it. Let's not forget the pounding headache that radiated through my who head. My mouth was like sand paper and everytime I took a breath in I instantly coused a very painful coughing attack. I whined out and grasped my throat, my body curled to the side of the cold wooden floor. My head was placed on the side of the cool ground and my eyes closed. I just layed there for a couple of minutes before pushing myselft off the ground with my other hand, but it didn't for hold my body weight. My body went tumbling forward to the wooden cold ground, there was no time to save myself. My head hits the ground first, then my chin and my body fell onto my hand/wrist and I yelped out.

I quickly pushed myself up even though it hurt and got myself propped up against the wall. I looked at my hand and wince at the sight of it. My wrist, hand and fingers were all purple and yellowish green color. My fingers grazed my skin.

I shake my head that didn't help the radiated pain in my head. My sight went hazy and my head got weak. My hand grasped the handle across of me. Closing my eyes, I tried to calm my breathing as good as I could. My hand went back to my throat, slowly but quickly my body went back up, slowly moving up to the last step.

I quickly scanned the hallway for sight of him, his bedroom door was shut. That either means he is still asleep or he had left for work. Either way one could end bad or end up very good for me.

My fingers trailed the cold wall as I make my way to my room. Head still pounding and throbbing of pain. Everything hurts. My wrist, hand, fingers, throat, head, collarbone, knees, nose and lip.

I walked to my room and peaked down the hallway one more time before shutting the door and quickly locked it. I close my eyes and lay my head onto the door. Dad must have gotten mad last night. I can't remember what had happen after the incident... only that he had gotten home drunk and then he saw that I didn't put away a plate and then he all he saw was red.

He must have hit my head and I blacked out, because I couldn't remember anything else.

My mother, brother and twin sisters had died in a car crash. I was of course the only one that served the crash. I was seated in the middle...., more because my twin sisters were having a disagreement. So my mom wanted them to cool off.... and put my in the middle of the none stop fighting. It felt like my ear were bleeding.

At one point they ened up fighting, but intended to hit only them, but failed and ended up hitting, pulling, pushing me. My mom tried to stop it. She looked away from the sterling wheel for just a couple of seconds. Then screeching of tires and them my twin sisters screamed. Everything went dark. I woke up in the hospital 41 days later.

My dad was happy that I had woken up.... but shortly after getting home... things changed he started to drink. The house got dirty very fast. He didn't care anymore. I was only 12 when it had happen and at age 13 I was fully taking care of the house hold, making sure that everything was neat and put away in the right spots. I clean all bathroom and all room. And yes even my father's. I really hate taking out his garbage bag.... so much..... let's put it this way.... he has a lot of female friends over.

Luckly enough.... he throws it in the garbage all the time... it barely happen when they fall out and I have to pick it up... I would grab chopsticks. It's so gross.

But yeah at age 13 I was the one making sure everything is in good shape. Instead of dad shopping he gives me actually good amount of money to get food. Not to give so much praise for my own self, but I am great at shopping and saving money. I at least have a $100 dollar bill left over.... or at times $80 bucks. But mostly $100.

He forgets most of the times when he give me the money. He always wants food stocked up in the fridge, cupboard and stocked in the smallish closet by the basement door. If he sees things going down he gives me  money and I go get it. The only time he goes out to buy things is him getting new clothes, BEER, or men stuff.

At first it was hard to shop. I didn't have a car when I was 13, to young to drive. But I have gotten older and..... I still didn't have a car but Damon my bestfriend does and he always loves coming shopping with me. We end up at stocking up his car with a very good hall of healthy and unhealthy food. He gives me $800 bucks.... every 2 weeks. Luckly enough he has a good job... just a shit way to cope with his Soulamte and other kids death.

I still care for him, but when he gets drunk or very moody, that he happens to be in all the time and when he gets in the trance that you can't break I always end up getting beat up for stupid things.... it hurts but what hurts the most is when he talks down on me. Make rude comments about my body and the scar on my lip. It happen in the crash.

I have other scars but they are mostly hidden. I try to stay out of his way. When he's home I'm out or in my room. When he is gone I make sure everything is clean before I leave the house.

It's just better to stay away from him when he is with a female friend or when he is drunk or moody.

At age 14 almost 15 things changed, it changed big. Instead of being verbally abuse it turned into physical abuse and of course still verbally abuse. 

It started with a slap on the face to a punch to the face and kicks to the ribs. He would slam my head into the walls or ground making me fall unconscious, at age 16 it turned into chocking me to the point I pass out, and burning my skin, especially on my soulmarks. Luckly soulmarks are magic.... I guess... they heal and never scare on top. But around them.... that's another story.

I got used of everything that happens around the house. I know what to do and not to do. Even though I still get abused.

I just need to finish school and I can leave.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader