Chapter 11 Peter

Chapter 11 Peter

Third person POV.

Dove stood in the females bathroom mirror. She grabbed some paper towel and turned the cold tap on, she ran her hands under the water.

 She grabbed some paper towel and turned the cold tap on, she ran her hands under the water

She felt her arm burn and glow more then before, then pain. So much pain went through her body that she bend down and place her forehead onto her arms. The bathroom door opens then shut, then the door was locked, making her shot up and turn around.

Peter stood there staring at her.

Her body was still in pain as he fought for her

Her body was still in pain as he fought for her. He steps over to her, his hands grab hold of her arms and slightly pull her to him. Dove felt some relief when he held her. She whimper out as the pain came rushing through her again. "Come on love accept me" he whispers out.

Dove slowly nods her head, yes. He leans in, place his lips onto her forhead and lingered there until the pain went away. He leans back.

"Hi I'm Peter Quill"

"You're Star Lord" she stammers out.

Peter couldn't stop smiling, "You know who I am?" He gush out.

"Yeah

"Yeah.... you're like in charged of the Guardians of the Galaxy.... or something like that" she gushed out, then froze, "oh shit.... one of my soulmates is...." she stops talking and look down shocked.

Peter couldn't feel any better. She knew who he was. He knew his superhero name. Star Lord. How could she even know that? Everyone keeps messing up, well more of not messing up and meaning to say it wrong.

"You know my superhero name" he beamed out. Dove looked back up, "Wait, one of you're soulmates? What do you mean?" He asks.

Dove pulls away from Peter and look down to the ground, she didn't say anything, she didn't know what to say. His right thumb grip her chin and his left hand grab her hand. Dove flinches and pulls away her hand and stepped back. She never made eye contact with him. She hates lieing to anyone... and lieing to one of her soulmates... how could she?

He crunch down a bit, grabs her chin lightly again and made her look at her as he spoke softly to her, "Hey, hey look at me, what happen?"

She lock her eyes with him, "What happen?" He softly asks. "I just feel down the stairs last night. I'm fine" she lied.

"Bullshit!" He said. "That doesn't look like a normal fall down the stairs at night story. You look like you got you're ass kicked" he said. "Tell me what really happened" he said. Dove just blankly stared at him a deer in headlights, she didn't know what to say to him.

What about her dad? He was the only blood related she had left. She can't.

"I'm not lieing" she whispered out. Peter shaked his head, " I'm not leaving you're side. I don't believe that you just fell down the stairs. Someone could have pushed you and then punched you in the face. But you didn't just fell down the stairs" he said.

She tensed up, Peter felt that.

"I'm not lieing to you. I'm not leaving you're side. I'm going to be following like a lost puppy.... I will follow you home" he said. Dove moves her eyes from his.

Right there just told him everything. He wraps his arms around her, her head rested on his chest and his head rests on top of her head. "I'm yours now" he said. Dove wrapped her arms around him, "I'm yours too" she mumbled out.

The bathroom was quite, Peter rubbed her hair. His eyes are closed as he kissed her head. "I have 25 soulmates" she mumbled out.

Happy POV.
"What is it Happy" Tony asks. " I need you to get back to the school. As fast as you can" I mumble into my phone.

I stood in the corner of the room away from the two teenagers. "What for?" He asks.

"Tony have i ever asked for anything as big as leave a all ready done speech. Peppers talking now. I need you here now. It's about you're soulmate"

I quickly hanged up my phone and placed it back into my pocket.

Third person POV. 

Soulmate? What?

Tony walked down the stage stairs amd out of the doors. Tony was very confused. What does the fuck Happy means about his soulmate? Happy can't just do that to him? He's the boss.

"Hey were are you going?" Steve asks him, "I need to get to the school. I will be back for the end" Tony said walking past steve and out of the building.

A second later he was shooting up into the sky and on his way to the school where his 'soulmate' is.

--------------
Sorry for a short chapter.
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader