Chapter 8 Theory

NOTE. Sorry for not posting that much recently. I'm working on a lot of things right now. I'm trying to get three new books out. One at least soon and also write my other books and one shots. Again sorry.

Oh also, if you had read my big first Avenger soulmate book and my new DC and Marvel crossover book could you go vote on all three of the things. They all should be placed in a couple of the newer Notes chapters.

Chapter 8 Theory

Third person POV.
Happy left the room after a couple of minutes later saying that he will be back to check up on them.

"So I have an idea how we could do this faster?" She said. "What's that?" Damon asks. Anna and Damon walked over, "Well if we could get a good amount of baked goods baked. That would be awesome. I was thinking that if I make like 10 batches of chocolate chip cookies" "I will scoop it into a bowl and you two roll or whatever the recipe calls for... at least Anna rolls or whatever and place them on trays then put into the oven as long as it says, maybe longer if needed. Wait I will be right back" Dove said.

Dove quickly ran out of the room and down the hallways to where she would think Happy went to. Pushing through the front doors and down the stairs. She quickly ran over to Happy before he had shut his car door. "Hey" Dove puffed out air. "I was wondering what would we be wrapping the baked goods into?" She asks. "I'm pretty sure all the stuff for it to be wrapped is in boxes in the office" Happy said. Dove nods his head. "Here is my phone number, I will be back to check on it is going" Happy said. Dove nods her, takes the card and looked st the number then back to Happy, "Ok thank you" she said.

Happy nods his head, Dove walked back, turned around and rushed back into the building. She went straight to the office door but it was locked. Dove peaked through the glass and saw the boxes happy was talking about. "Damn it" she huffed out.

Dove ran down the hallways to the art room again, she stopped in the door way and placed her arm onto the frame. Mr. Todd looked up from the stack of paper in front if him, "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah I am good. I need to get into the office to grab the boxes that contain for wrapping the baked goods" she said.

Mr. Todd digged into his drawers and pulled out his key. He got up from his chair, walked over and showed her a key from the keychain. "This is the key for the office. Make sure you do not lose it" he said. Dove happily nodded her head and took the keys from his hand, she made sure she had the key that unlocked the door in her palm as she ran away and back to the office.

She pushed the key in, pushed the door open, walked in and went to the boxes, they were open so they were easy to look in and see what was in them.
She bends down and opened it, ot had everything to wrap. So the question is how much cookies go into the bags.

Dove placed the keys on top, grabbed the semi heavy box, walked out of the room, made sure the door was locked before she went back to the class she was going to be in almost all day. "Ok so I got some of the stuff that we would need at one point.... but I got to either call or text Happy about how much cookies go into the bags" Dove said walked into the room and over to a cleared table. "Probably text him" she adds on.

"So we thought about you're plan and I think it will work" Damon said. "We read the first cookie recipe and got what you would need for it. We also stacked more butter and others stuff in front of you so you can easily start making another batch" Anna pitched in. "Ok. Let's start then"

Third person POV.

Happy rushed into Starks building, he looked around for at least one of the avengers that had a soulmark like Dove had on her fingers and arms.

Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton
Pepper Potts
Princesses Shuri
Peter Quill
Rhodey
And
Tony Stark

Bucky walked over to Happy who looked everywhere,  "What are you doing here Happy?" Bucky asks. "I need to talk to either Peter, Tony, Pietro, Natasha, Clint, Rhodey, Peter, Shuri or Pepper Potts. Have you seen any of them?" Happy asks.

Bucky looked around him, "Tony, Pepper, King T'challa, Princess Shuri, Rhodey and Natasha are on the stage talking right. Peter is up stairs watching the whole thing up to the main floor with Peter, Clint and Pietro. And the others are just walking around seeing how it is going" Bucky said. Happy nodded his head, "Thank you"

Happy walked away and to the elevators, pressed the button and waited for it to open, when it did he walked in and pressed to where he had to get to. It took a bit to get up there. But it had gave him time to figure out what he is going to say.

He was going to drive back to the school with Peter with him, he didn't want to bring to many of them to the school, he didn't want Dove to get into to much pain of the bond wanting to connected with each other.... if Happy is right. He just wanted to see if his theory was right.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader