Chapter 18 Glass

Chapter 18 Glass

Peter Quill POV.

Tony pulls the girls bathroom door and leaves me behind. I quickly follow out and walk beside him frustration, "Why weren't you watching her!?" Tony yells out. "I was and then I wasn't. I had only looked away from her for a couple seconds. Maybe 20 seconds and she was gone" I grumble out.

We rush down the hallway of the school to the classroom she was supposed to be in. The cooking class.
She should be there. She has to be there.

I said that I would watch her and not leave her side and that didnt happen. Shes gone to who knows what. She could get hurt. Who knows what could happen to her.

Happy stood at the end of the hallway with his phone in his hand. "Happy have you seen Dove?" I asks.

Happy should know where she is. Please know where she is.

He looks up from his phone to us confused. "No, wasn't she with you two?" He asks. "She was. But clearly we couldn't keep an eye on her. She had quickly disappeared when I got a call and we looked away from her" Tony said. "We only looked away from her for 20 seconds. She has to be fast because when we stepped out we saw no trace of her" I said.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. search up Dove-"

Third person POV.

Dove rushes up the front steps, maybe to fast because her foot gets cought on one of the steps and her knee slams into the stair case hard and she crys out in pain.

She pushes herself up and limps her way to the front door. As fast as she could she pulls out her keys. She fiddles with them to get the right key for the front door. When she did she quickly unlock the door out of breath. When she's in, she slames the door shut behind her and bends over with her hands on her knees still out of breath, but she couldn't stop herself from sighing.

Dove shakily and limping her way into her kitchen to get some water. Her throat was dry like when she woke up today. Sore and dry. She needs water before she starts coughing and then throws up because of the coughing and how dry her throat is.

Dove's hair and clothes are slightly sweaty because of her running and semi walking home. It took her a bit but she got there. Tired and sick.

Dove crys out again as her knee hits the door of the bottom shelf as she reaches for a glass cup. As she grasps the glass it slips from her grasps and falls and shatters onto the counter and onto the ground.

She grounds out and limps back and limps her way to the broom that's down the hallways.

She groans out loudly has the broom falls to the ground. She arches her back and looks to the ceiling in frustration. She needs over and grab the broom and wobbles back into the kitchen in pain.

She cleans up her mess before she could do anything else. She would like to drink but she needs the glass to be picked up.

One she didn't want to step on glass and end up cutting herself or stepping kn it and it gets suck into her foot.
And
Two she doesn't want her dad to find out she broke a glass.... again.

Dove POV.

I started to sweep up the small and big shatter glass. I sigh as I cough because of needing water so much.

It only took me a few mintues to make sure I got all the glass from the ground and counter into the garbage bin. When I was done I quickly put the broom back where it belongs and got back to the kitchen and grab another glass carefully this time.

I turn the tap on and sigh.

Why did I have to run. One I wouldn't have hurt myself.... again. And two I would still be with my soulmates.

My caring soulmates.... I think.... I hope.... I think....

"Dove is that you!?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader