Chapter 5 Shit

Chapter 5 Shit

Third person POV.

2 hours later.

Dove picked up the last chair from Mr. Todd's class and placed it at the desk that had no chair. Mr. Todd is having a late art classes for any of the kids parents, so far he has 10 parents signed up. "Yes, that looks good. Could you get some more chairs from the gym. I'm still banking on for more parents. Just stack them up at the back of the room" he said.

"Sure"

Dove turned around to see Anna and Damon being gross, his arms wrapped around her body, tickling and gave small kisses on her neck, Anna laughs and smiles up at him as he is her inter world. Dove rolled his eye, "Come on gross people we got chairs to get" she said.

She walked out of the room and down the hallway to the gym. The hallways was empty and very quiet. Dove looked behind her, Anna and Damon walked behind her, both looking at each other with happy love sick puppies eyes. Dove smiled and looked back.

The thoughts came rushing back again. Yes of course she would love to meet her soulmates, to be with them,  at least one of them. But she has 25 soulmates... how was she supposed to be mated to 25 people? How about if none of them wanted her?

How could she make someone happy? Especially 25 people.

Doves pov.

Ugh! Why couldn't my mind just stay quite for at least 5 seconds. Like what the fuck. What Anna had said was replaying in my thoughts.... she is right.... it is kind... well it's kinda hot. No it's hot, fucking hot.

But how am I supposed to make 25 people happy? What about if they all reject me? Wait what would happen if they don't reject me?

Well that wouldn't be a bad thing.... but my father, what would my soulmarks do when they find out about that?

Well nothing if they reject me... but if they do accept me then they would probably do something about it. But again I do still care for my dad, he's my dad. But he just doesn't think straight.... I don't know what I would do if I had lost my soulmate, soulmates. He had lost his and 3 of his kids. I wouldn't do what he does. What he is doing is wrong I know that, but I can't fight him. He's bigger, stronger, older and so on.

I wouldn't even compete, I would get demolish so fucking fast that it's scary.
I would fight him if I could and of course I couldn't.

I stopped walking as I got to the entrance of the gym doors, no one was there, the room was empty of people, chairs were lined up in rows but no one. "Shouldn't the gym be pack of fucked up teens? Why is it empty like the plagued happened?" I asks.

Damon shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe it's outside...?" He said shrugging his shoulders.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Probably, let's just grab some chairs and take them back to him" Anna said.

We continued to grab chairs, I walk out of the gym last and walked back with a good amount of chairs in our arms. Maybe more then what he would need but we didn't care.

We got back to the class, placed the chairs to the back. I played with her fingers as I slowly walked back to the front of the room to Mr. Todd, "So... ummm... is the thing happening outside...?" I asks. Mr. Todd looked up, "No... wait what time is it!?" He request. "Uhh..." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time, "10:09 AM". "Oh shit! We had a big change of plans today. We were going to take busses to the Starks building.... damn and I don't have a car" he said getting up from his chair and grabbed his phone from his desk drawer, "Damn it.... I will be right back. I am going to go call the principle right now" he adds on. He left the room.

I turned around and looked at my two friends, "Well... we dropped the ball there. What do you want to do...? I really think everyone is gone? Just you, Damon, Mr. Todd and I are here.... maybe a few more people.... but I don't know" I said.

Anna smiled big and clapped her hands together, "We should get some chips and chocolate bars from the vending machine" she said.

"I'm down for that... and more coffee from the crappy coffee machine" I said. I walk over and pulled a chair out and sat down, placed my feet up to the table and placed my hands behind my head, "We just need to wait until Mr. Todd comes back" I added on. "Sure thing".

--------------
Sorry short chapter
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader