Chapter 19 Now

WARNING ABUSE. I DO NOT PROMOT ANY OF THIS. THERE IS A GIF OF A ABUSE. PLEASE DONT LOOK AT IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC. (Sorry if that sounds rude) 😀. ALSO SEMI ANIMAL ABUSE. Again I do not promote that. I protect the animals. 🐱

Chapter 19 Now

Third person POV.

Dove eyes went huge as she heard his voice. She didn't expect him to be here. He was supposed to be at work. He shouldn't be home until 6 or 7.

"Dove!?"

"Y-y-yes it's me" she stammers out. She stays by the sink with the glass of water in her hands.

Her dad walks into the room. "What are you doing here!?" He yess out. She opens her mouth but quickly closed it quickly not knowing what to say to him. If he found out that's he found two of her soulmates he would freak out. More then if he found our she broke another glass cup. He stalkes over to her. She flinches back as his hand grasped her chin harshly, he makes her look at him.

She crys out as his knees slames into her all ready hurting knee, she falls forward and drops the glass to the ground. The cup breaks, water and glass is everywhere again.

"Look at the mess you have done!" He said making her look down to the ground.

"I-I-im sorry" she stammers out. Her dad pushes her back into the counter , she gasps out. Her hands went to the edge of the counter to steady herself but she fails she falls onto her knees.

She cries out louder then before when her knees and hands get impact with glass. "That wouldn't have happen if you weren't so damn clumsily" he said cold.

He grabs the back of her hair and pulls her up. She quickly whips her hand off. Some glass came out and some stayed in. Her dad throws her to the ground again. He went to work on kicking her.

She held her head to protect it so he wont kick her head. 

"Meow"

Dove looks through the crack of her arms to see Coco walking into the room. Before Dove could do Coco hisses at what her dad is doing to her owner.

Coco runs over and wraps her arms around her dads leg and bites down and starts to kick amd scratches with her sharp claws at his leg. Her dad screech out. He kicks his leg. Dove quickly pushes herself up even though it hurts and got her cat off her dad so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Stupid fucking cat" he growls out. Her dad goes out to grab her cat but Dove pulls back quickly. She almost throws up and pass out.

"Don't touch her. Do whatever you want with me, but don't hurt her" Dove pleads out. Dove pushes her cat to go somewhere else. Somewhere safe so she wont step in glass or her dad wont hurt her.

Before she could look to her dad she feels another kick to her rib and she falls to the ground. Theres another hiss from Coco.

Dove POV.

I push up from the ground as dad crys out. He must of stepped on some of the glass. I steady myself by the wall.

Everything hurt so much, my head is dizzy and blurry. I feel a soft small face rub up against my hurting leg. I look down to coco, I bend down quickly, the pain was so painful I push her out of the kitchen.

"Bitch! This is what happens!" Dad yells out. Dad stalked over me with bloody hands. Most my blood, but a mixture of his blood too. I flinch back and step back out. "Dad please don't. I'm sorry I'll clean up the mess" I plea out. I shake my head as my eyes got blurry.

Third person POV.

Doves dad didn't listen to her plea and stalk over to her again. His hand grasps her throat and squeezes.

Doves eyes went big again, she couldn't breath, she gasps for air as she trys the pray his hand off her neck.

Hot tears stream from her eyes. Her dad didnt care right now of what he was doing. He didnt care that she was to the point of losing consciousness.

"Let her go NOW!"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader