Chapter 17 Scared

Sorry for short chapter

Chapter 17 Scared

Third person POV.

Tony shakes his head and rub her cheeks soflty. Both Tony and Peter are getting frustrated that she wont tell them what really happen to her. "No you didn't" Tony said.

He runs his finger over her busted lip lightly. Dove blushes a little bit. Tony smirks at her tainted cheeks. "Why are you blushes my dear?" He smirks.

Dove blushes more and shakes her head. "Love as much as I love making you blush. I want to know what had happened to you? So I know who to beat up" Tony said.

The blush quickly went away and Dove sighs and looks down to the ground tiredly. Tony looks to Peter confused, he shrugs his shoulders and looks down to her. Tony looks back to her.

Dove close her eyes and sighs again.

She didnt know what to do. Tell them? Or continue to lie very horrible to them?

She didn't know what to do with her dad. All she wanted was to get away from him, but she also doesn't want him to go to jail. She just wants to get away from him.

Dove was scared of what their reactions would be if she tells them that her dad had abused her last night and other nights before that.

Her mind once again won. She wasn't going to tell them. She was to scared to.

She pulls his hand away from Peter's hand and then took Tony's hands off her cheeks and place them beside him. Tony and Peter look at each other fast and then to her.

Before Tony could say anything to her his phone goes off, he place his hand into his back pocket and pulls his phone out. Peter looks to Tony and then back to Dove.

Tony answers his call, "Hello" he kept his eyes on Dove as he answers, but when someone on the other half spoke to him. He steps back and looks away from her.

Dove raise her eye brow at them, but when she saw that Peter had his eyes on Tony and not her she took the chance to sneak away from them. She quickly but quietly left the girls bathroom.

She would looks behind her to see if one or both of them were following her. So far not, not yet at least.

Dove quickly ran to the cooking classroom to get her stuff. Before going into the classroom she looks in. Happy is gone somewhere in the school.

She grabs her stuff and quickly left the classroom and out of the school.

Dove POV.
Few mintues before.

Uhgg I'm such an idiot!

I rush down the hallway to the cooking class to grab my stuff as fast as I can. I peeked my head into the room, Happy isn't in here. That's good.

I quickly grab my sweater and my bag. I make sure that I have my phone and headphones before rushing out of the classroom and out of the school.

Why am I running again?

Oh right my dad. Why am I so worried about my dad being found out.... it would actually be really good thing if someone else found out.... but.... I do wish just to get away from him.

I doubt he would hurt anyone else, since he knows he needs his job. He only hits me because he knows I wont tell anyone. If he abuse someone else they would probably tell on him and he would go to jail or whatever happens to him.

And he only has one night stands hes not looking for anyone to settle with since he has lost the love of his life.... no one could replace her. No one.

I'll.... probably go into foster care. I'm 17 not 18 yet. I would have to wait until I was 18 until I could per say take care of myself alone.

Just a few more months and then I'm 18 and after that a few more months I'm out of school and I can leave him.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader