Chaper 6 Baking

NOTE. Mr. Todd is 65 years old.

Chapter 6 Baking

Third person POV.

Mr. Todd came back into the room 10 minute later with his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry to say that you will be missing out on Tony Stark, King T'challa and princess Shuri announcement about how they are going to be changing the schools for the better" he said. Dove head shots over to her teacher, "Wait Tony Stark was in the school?" She asks shocked. Damon laughs, he knows about Doves big crush on him. But for him, he would have to say he isn't the biggest fan of him.
Both Anna and Dove thinks he's very hot, and of course smart. He hates when Anna calls him hot and other things. Anna was his and no one else's.

"Yes He was. But only for 30 minutes" Mr. Todd said. "But back to what I was saying, since you have missed it the principle has gave you three a job to start... some of the teachers were supposed to stay and start it, but they had left, probably because they are all.... I could say hot...." he added on.

"Well Captain gave an amazing idea, follow me"

Small time skip.
Mr. Tood, Dove, Damon and Anna walked into the medium sized kitchen.... / classroom. "So what do we have to do?" Damon asks. "What was the Captain idea?" Anna asks.

Dove placed her bag by the door and stepped farther into the room, "So the school is going to be having a very big fair/Carnival. Thiers going to be games, food, Rides, tick winnings. And so on" he said. "So what you three are doing is baking a lot of baked goods. Cookies, muffins, cakes. You name it. Most of all of the baked goods are going to be sold and the rest of it is going to be prizes" he said. "So we are baking?" Dove asks.

Anna straighten her back, "Right yeah.... so I can not bake or cook... I gave these two food poison once.... I don't think this would be a good idea, I shouldn't be able to handle the food" she said bluntly. Dove and Damon laughs. Anna turned around and glared at them, both quickly stopped and avoiding eye contact with her. "Yeah, those two days were gross" Damon said. Both friends tried their best to not laugh. But they couldn't and they broke out into a giggle fit, still not making eye contact with her. "Shut up. It's not funny" Anna whine out.

Mr. Todd chuckles, "Yes. You three will be baking. Anna you can help wash if you don't want to bake" he said chuckling at the end. Anna pouted into Damon's arms and Damon kissed the top of her head.

"Also I don't care what you bake first. Do what you see on the list, theres no really order on what you make. I will be in my classroom working on somethings, I will check up on all three of you soon" He said.

Dove walked over to one of the tables and sat down on top, "So do we get brakes?" She asks. Mr. Todd nods his head, "Yes"

"What could we do on those brakes?" She asks. Damon followed suit and sat beside her, Anna stood beside Damon with her arms wrapped around his body and cheek on his shoulder. "Whatever you want to do.... well to the extent of not breaking anything and getting hurt".

Anna let go of Damon and went and stood in front of him, "Ok so what are we baking with?" She asks. Mr. Todd pointed his finger to the room connected to the kitchen/classroom, all three heads shot to the closed door. "The guy with long Brown hair, the guy who can fly, Captain, and the guy in the spider suit helped pack in all the stuff you would need for baking. Tony Stark even gave the class more equipment"

Dove giggled, "Ok thank you"

Very small time skip

Doves POV.

"Ok so.... I'm still up with the whole chips and chocolate bar thing" Anna said. "And the coffee" I add in. I really need that coffee, "And water bottles. We should get some water bottles for ourselves too" I add on. "Yes. Ok so you two go. I will get some of the baking ingredients out for us" Damon said. "Ok"

I walk over to my bag and grabbed out my wallet, "Ok let's go dear friend" Anna said.

I walked beside Anna down the hallways to the cafeteria, "I love how the vending machine have both unhealthy and healthy foods" I said. "And that there is a guy who comes every second day to take out the foods that had gotten bad" I added on. "That's for the healthy vending machine, the unhealthy one they come every week to stock up" Anna said. "And luckily for us... they have packed it full with new stuff for all of them today at 9 something" she adds on.

"How do you know the time?" I asks her. "I don't know.... I think it's because I'm a fat ass who really loves chips" she said. I laugh, "I think I am addicted to Pepsi. I don't know why. But theres days that I just crave it. Like the house will be empty of the packs of pop we had and I'm ready to walk to the corner store to just grab a can. I wouldn't care if it was raining or snowing, hot or cold. I don't care at all. If I want one I want one" I said. Anna laughs, "My dad is addicted to Pepsi too. He buys himself two packes and place it under his bed to hide it from my siblings" she said giggling. "That's actually a great idea" I said.  amazement.

Third person POV.
"So Principal Andersen, is everyone with us?" Steve asks him. "No. Only three students missed the bus" He said. Steve nods his head, "But I got them working on some of the baking" he adds on. "Well that's good" Steve said.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader