Part 2.) Lovely [Keith Richards]

Charlie stayed back and so did Brian. They didnt wanna come without permission of their parents. So me and Keith called our parents and they were ok since we were adults now.

As I was cold from the rain , I sat next to Keith waiting for the next train. We were going to New York.

"Well, how'd you get the money?" he asks
"Saving up for something big like this" I say.
"Well that's cool cause my parents didnt want me home anyways and I dont know why. Also, I would love to spend time with you anyway" he says looking at me.
"Awww 🥺😔👊"
He grabs my hand as we wait.
"What's in the bag?"
"Oh. Clothes, accessories I need to be clean, my money, extra hobby things, my camera, my vintage stuff and more" I say
"Did you plan this all to happen?"
"No , I bring this bag in case of emergencies or for when I travel"
"Oh okie"
He gives me his hoodie.
"Ah it's so warm 😔😌"
"Just for youuuu" he says cooing

I check the weather on my phone.
"Its supposed to be sunny and then rain in the night tomorrow" I say happily
"Oh okie. You wanna go to like Times Square or something?"
"Sure! I'd love too. Keith..."
"Yes?"
"I'm glad were dating , I've been wanting too for a while"
"So did I"
I lay my hand on top of his big hand as his veins were popping out.

They called the train finally , it was the really nice one with the luxury.
I sat on Keith's lap watching the train move fast in the night as i see other cities. I snapped a few pics and it came out clear as ever.

I was really excited but calm. I shared my headphones with Keith (they were new) as I listened to more classic rock. I played the Billie Eilish song again and he looked at me as I was in tears.
He hugged me tight cause I was crying.

"Love , are you ok?"
"Yea I had some flashbacks from my past"
"Look, your going out of state with me. Do you listen to this song because you relate to it or because you feel like this song?" he says looking at me seriously.
"Both"
He hugs me in his warm embrace. He squeezes my hand to show how much he really loves me. He plays Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money. I was laying on his **ck by accident but he didnt care. We both stare at each other for a while as he breaks the silence "that song was for you btw".
"Howd you know that was one of my favourite songs?" I say.
"I didnt actually haha, I always wanted that song to be for someone and I may have found the right person." He says holding my chin up.
He puts his arms around my waist.

After we get off the train, we immediately bought a hotel room. After we got settled in, I took a shower and went to bed.
"Love, I'm gonna head out and get some food, you want anything while I'm out?" he asks me.
"Actually a Cherry Pepsi, and my favorite chips"
"The sweet and spicy ones right?"
"Mhm."
"Okie I'll be back. Call me if you need anything" he yells back
"Okie!"

I didnt fall asleep so I watched some TV. I could see all the nice lights in Times Square. After about an hour he came back with snacks and McDonald's.

"Hey I got food , your fav, 10 piece nuggies, cheeseburger plain :) , and small fry. They didnt have cherry pepsi so i went to 5 other stores and finally found what you wanted."
"Aw thanks, your nice :)"
"Ah that's the person I am when other weirdos ask me for stuff"
I smiled big as we went onto the mini balcony at the hotel as it poured. It was beautiful to see the rain with the city lights.
I held hands with Keith again.

After a long while of silence and laughter watching TV, he cuddled with me on the bed. It was so comfy sitting with him, then we made love.
It was nice having someone to love , someone I could count on.
As we made love in the bed , it was amazing. I loved every minute I spent with him.

Maybe this traumatic eventful day wasnt bad after all.