Eres Tu [David Spade]

Note: I know this guy isnt a classic rock musician or singer, he's an actor , but I recently fell for him and I just 🥺 love him. Also, I know he's like 55 I think atm but I adore him in the 90s 🥺💗.

I felt like watching Tommy Boy, just alone since it was my favorite movie

I felt like watching Tommy Boy, just alone since it was my favorite movie. I thought of how David or otherwise known as "Richard" would've been wholesome together.  I doubt it would ever happen, *sigh* maybe I'll go to a coffee shop and watch Tommy Boy on my cute little portable DVD player that was trending in the 90s.  Yea! I will.

"Can I order a caramel swirl with 3 cream 2 sweeteners"
"Name?"
"Alayna spelt A-L-A-Y-N-A"

I sat down in the little arched window.
My outfit was horrible to be honest. It was a
white shirt with an ironed patch of the Stones and a Tommy Boy pin on it, some tight Jeans cause I couldnt do laundry because of the stupid people down stairs, my nike air force 1s , and my hair slick back and earring studs.
I had to bring my messenger bag since I had to do some work for my photography business and write about my art career.
I looked ridiculous, luckily spring came so it wasnt that cold but it was a little chilly from the wind.
I was brought my coffee by this waitress who looked like the lady from the scenery in the movie.
I smiled.
I was writing til...
"Hey."
I looked up to see the cheeky little David Spade looking at me.
":O oh my goodness. I- I- hey!"
"So your a fan of mine aren't you? Or just that weirdo's fan"
"Funny you say that, cause I am a fan of yours. Your my fav 🥺."
"Oh really?" He fades off whispering something inaudible under his breath
Oh she's so adorable
" Yea. I love you! Your the type of relatable guy I can rely on"
"In what purpose do you mean the word "relatable" "
"Well I mean, your misunderstood,  you have a dark sense of humor, your knowledgeable,  your called "nerd" "
"Oh really?" *chuckle* "
"So tell me about yourself" he asked
"My name is Alayna Sampson.  I'm ** years old, I'm a photographer , artist, and a writer. I love to make people laugh and be positive.  Unfortunately, that's not always possible "
"And why is that?"
"I'm lonely and I'm underestimated most times by my personality and appearance"
"Well that's not true, you caught my eye as I passed by, so you can cross off appearance, you seem like a bright girl."
"Aw thanks! 💗"
"So your a photographer, nice, writer too? Would you mind sharing some of your writing?"
"Sure. This piece is called "judge"
People will judge but they judge cause their insecure of what you can do and they can't.  People will try to put you down but down is only meaning up because once it gets to your emotions, you'll say what you don't mean and what you dont mean is what you'll say when hurt becomes a process to not control your stability to be sad"

"That's beautiful"
"Aw thank you. Btw. It's an honor to meet you. I love your acting and your shows in SNL"
"Aw sweet! Thanks , I finally know someone who watches my horrible acting"
"It's not that horrible if your talking to a fan"
"True , true"
Good lord. Don't screw this shit up. You got her, you want her, you take her
"Mind if I grab a cup of coffee and keep talking to ya?"
"Go right ahead. I'll be here"
Good god. I can't believe my dream came true, meeting David Spade.  Holy Crap
He came back with a cup of coffee getting comfortable.
"Anything good?"
"Not much. Just lonely, graduated college. Um, not much"
"Ah me neither"
"Wanna hear a funny story?"
"Go ahead"
"One time I was at the grocery store and one of my favorite songs that was actually featured in the movie of yours "Eres Tu" came out and I belt the song out embarrassing myself and then someone joined in harmonizing . It was funny"
"Como una mañana de verano.
Como una sonrisa, eres tú, eres tú. Así, así, eres tú." He sang.
I came in " Toda mi esperanza, eres tú, eres tú. Como lluvia fresca en mis manos"
We harmonized and laughed.
We told random stories and jokes.
"Ah , your a jokester girl arent you"
"If that's what you want to call me"
"Ah, that's a good name, Jokes, that's your name"
I was blank for a moment.
I came up with some random story.
He didnt laugh, I started crying cause it brought back a memory of my friend passing away.
"Awww , dont cry 🥺" he said.
"Nu nu nu dont cry love" he said to me again
I wiped a tear and I smiled at him
"Heh sorry,  got a little emotional there

"housekeeping, You want mint for pillow?
Me: Please go away let me sleep for the love of God.
David: Housekeeping. You want me to jerk you off?
Me: What kind of hotel is this?"
We both hysterically laughed. I smiled.
Don't blow it Dave , don't
He grabbed my hand gently,  rubbing it since I cried. He kissed it repeatedly, little kisses 💗
I didnt know how to react so I just dealt with it.
"You wanna take photos with me in the park?"
"Sure! I'd love that 💗"
I packed my stuff and walked with him to the park.
I took photos of him and self portraits.
My friend had helped take photos of me and David on the swings and the bench.
It started getting a little dark from daylight savings.

Then..
I sat close to Dave on the bench. I then held his hand. He looked at me and I chuckled. Then.. *smooch*
I blushed a little and smiled. He put his hand behind his head smiling .
"Its official?"
"Yes!"
He kissed me again and I chuckled.
My friend took photos of me and Dave kissing, on the swing and having fun. It got darker and darker , til it got pitch black.
I got on his back and he carried me back to the coffee shop.  He hugged me and sat like this
>

  He hugged me and sat like this>

creds to avani^

We then hugged for a long long time

We then hugged for a long long time. I had to go, I had to make dinner for myself and call my parents about the news.
"I've got to go 🥺"
"Oh nuuu , can we meet here again tomorrow at 12? I've got work in the morning but by that time I should be done. So can we meet ?
"Sure!"
"Okie, love you baby 🥺"
"Love you too"
I left to go home. I walked slow, just wondering of what had just happened if it was real or not.
Wow. I cant believe it. I just met David Spade.  Cant believe this.

Pt.2 coming soon