No Expectations [Brian Jones]

I decided to walk home alone after the auditions for the musical, it was kinda dark out since daylight savings started. I was listening to some random Tyler , The Creator songs, my fav GONE, GONE / THANK YOU. I felt really lonely as someone came behind me when I tripped on a pothole in the sidewalk.
"Oh?! Are you ok?"
"Yea just tripped on the pothole"
"Phew, you scared me there."
"I saw your audition for the musical , and say your not a bad singer"
"Ehh , if you say so, I screwed up since I missed a bit of the start for the songs. I doubt I would get a part"
"Aw dont worry, you never know. Who'd you audition to be for?"
"Actually I wanted to be one of the Storytellers or Goddesses but I probably didnt get a part"
"I mean , you never know. I'm just trying to be a musician in the musical but Mr Vitali wants me to be in a part"
"You should! I'd think you be perfect for Daniel, I mean you do great as it is in that band of yours"
He gives me an embarrassed smile as he turns bright red.
I smile back. "Hey like you said,  dont doubt yourself"
"Your right, thanks. Your names Alayna right?"
"Yep! Alayna Sampson"
"Nice , I'm Brian Jones, say would you want to stop and get some coffee?"
"I'd love too!"

While we get coffee.
"Say , would you do me a favor?"
"Yea what's up Bri?"
"Could you sing me Forever Yours? I'd love to hear your voice"
"I uh- ..... sure"
I began singing as he was just amazed and didnt even look back once while I sang.
"Wow.... amazing! I dislike people who try to strain their vocals to sound angelic. It just makes them look like a try hard. See your voice is naturally shy and soft and doesnt need angelic strains"
'Aw thank you Bri, so what are your interests/hobbies?"
"Many things..."
We talk for a while and joke and laugh.
"Hey would you mind dating me?"
"Me?! Why me?! "
"You seem the chill type of person"
"Ehh no one likes me, I can be aggressive and annoying too plus people pick on me and that's why I always have drama 🥺🥺"
"I could give a bloody shit for those assholes. Trust me I have anger issues and anxiety too so dont worry. Please lovie?"
"Fine :) I'll be yours"
"Just in time for valentine's day 🥴😌" he smiled
I thought about this .. *sigh* I smiled and we walked. I jumped on his back and we went around town as the city lights were just about to turn on. *sigh* this was gonna be a great relationship . This was also unexpected