California Dreamin' [Peter Tork]

It was a beautiful day! Peter from my writing group, invited me to this festival. I wore something hippie but simple , a bright brown/orange crop top , high waisted skinny jeans, and chuck taylor's. I was kinda poor but spoiled y'know but mostly poor for about 3 months from my parents.
"Momma! I'm leaving to see Peter!"
"Ok! Call me!"
"I will! Love you 💘🥺"
"Have fun love!"
I brought my bag with a camera, notebook with a pen and pencil, perfume, extra hair ties, my hippie bracelets and a couple more things.
I met Peter at the Downtown bus stop. He brought me a flower which I put in my hair.
"Ah you look nice love."
"Thanks. Kinda poor and can't really get new stuff. Whatever I got , is what i got for the next several months y'know."
"Sorry about that. You need anything? My mom I can figure something out."
"Well. I dont wanna ask you for stuff cause I dont think it's ok for me to ask my friends for stuff. So no I'm ok."
"No! I'm not letting you starve, wear uncomfortable clothes,  etc. I WONT!" he firmly told me.
"Oh."
I was silent.
"Alayna. I want you to write me a list of stuff that you want or need. I will get you those even if I have to plead to my mother. You deserve more than what you have." He told me
"Oh ok. Thank you Pete"
"Its my job as your writing partner for me  to make you happy"
I smiled.
"How's the writing going? Anything new?"
"Yea actually! Here"
(BTW GUYS!! This is my real life poetry that I made. Please ask permission if you'd like to use it and please give me credit. Thanks)
This
I hand him the piece of  my poetry.
"We living to music, to poems, to quotes, to writing, to art because we desperately do not want to be alone. We want to know we arent going crazy and someone else out there knows exactly how exactly how you're feeling. We want someone to explain the things we can't."
He looked at me in a surprised face. 
"Its horrible right! *nervous laugh*" I say to Peter.
I hand him another piece
"People will judge but they judge cause their insecure of what you can do and they can't.  People will try to put you down but down is only meaning up because once it gets to your emotions, you'll say what you don't mean and what you dont mean is what you'll say when hurt becomes a process to not control your stability to be sad"
He was in shock.
"Its not that good." I said
"Its absolutely amazing! What do you mean?! Why are you so negative, your amazing and beauti-" he stops himself as he turns red.
"What was that Pete? You ok?"
"Your- your beautiful! Ah you really need to stop self doubting yourself cause your amazing!" He tells me.
"Thanks Pete." I put my arm around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder and get comfortable for the long bus ride.

We arrived at the festival. There were tons of people. We got some food and shared. Then the performance began.
"ah I cant see" I yelled.
Peter picked me up on his shoulders and I could see everything. The festival played 60s hits , California Dreamin' came on and me and Peter sang our hearts out.

Me and Peter danced and had an amazing time together!

"I had fun tonight!" I excitedly blurted
"So did I, love"
The bus ride back home was relaxing, I laid my head on his shoulder and relaxed. I held his hand, just because it felt comfortable.
He rubbed my hand and kissed my head as my mom would do.

About 3 hours later..
Peter walked me over to my house.
"Love, about earlier, your beautiful love , you shouldnt self doubt yourself so much."
"Ah thank you." I say tiredly.
"Ey and, never stop writing. If you need someone to cheer you up, just come on ova to my house :) " he says smiling.
"Trust me I will."
"Well than, you should go to bed now. You need your beauty sleep." He snickered.
"Hah."
"Good night love"
"Night Pete".