Every Breath You Take [Eric Clapton]

Today was the Spring Dance and no one asked me to dance. I was all dressed up in a burgundy turtleneck , black pants, my hair up slicked back, and earrings and put the coffin nails I got done yesterday. Everyone was having a nice time and I was on the bleachers as... I see a guy come in miserable as I was. He had his hands covered on his face, I decided to go over to him but not creepily. I lightly tapped him respecting his mood.
"Hello, I'm Alayna, I saw you coming on the bleachers, are you ok?"
"Hello, I'm Eric, im not ok, my dance just rejected me for one of my friends, how about you on this lovely evening?"
"Oh, no one asked me to dance and all my friends are with their dance dates"
"Oh, why would a lovely person like you not get asked for a special evening like this?"
"Not sure"
"Would you like to take a dance with me? Also, thank you for checking on me."
"No problem, I'm just that kinda person yknow, but sure I'd love to have a dance. But.. I dont know how to slow dance"
"Aw its not that hard, I can teach you."
"Aw thanks, btw, my friend will be snapping some pictures of us if you dont mind"
"Oooh I'd love to get some photos with you , if you dont mind I brought my own camera"
"Cool beans"

The DJ announced that the next song is dedicated to the couples.
Every Breath You Take - The Police comes on

"Would you like to take this dance ?"
"I'd love too" I say smiling.
He takes my hand gently and walks me over to the floor. Everyone stares at both of us and people take photos. I look embarrassed as we slowly dance as he glides me around and then.. he leans down as he grins to me. I get comfortable and start letting my grooves after the slow dance happens and people dance with their partners.
Twist and Shout by The Beatles comes on and everyone cheers.
"Do you know how to dance with this song?"
"Who doesnt?"
"People who cant slow dance"
"Meanie"

We both chuckle as we dance to the music. I let all my grooves out as he checks me out. The song ended and I got a drink of beer.
I started to get wasted but Eric didn't allow me to have any more drinks for my health and safety which was important to him.

Let's Go Crazy by Prince come on.
I screamed and said "Eric, this is my song as I maniacally danced around with wet hair from people pouring beer on each other"
Eric got a bit wasted to and we both danced insanely. But he was less wasted then I was.
Eric and I made out because we were so wasted. After a while, he was sitting on the bleachers after the dance was over , I sat on the ground as if I were murdered and passed out.

"Good lord, well she's out so I'll take her to my place" he thought in his head. He carried me to his car and brought me to his home. His parents called my parents since they somehow knew me?
I wasnt breathing , I was unconscious for a couple minutes,  he realized I wasnt breathing.
He did CPR on me as I gasped for breath. "What happened? All I remember was drinking and passing out! Where am I? *panic*"
"Woah woah calm down, your at my place. I took you to my house cause you passed out" he calmly says as I'm panicking
I have an anxiety attack as my hair was frizzed up.
"Calm love calm, your ok. Your parents are fine with you staying at my place for the night. It's alright,  your ok" he calmly says to comfort me. I calm down as he gives me water. I was dehydrated from the amount of alcohol I drank earlier.

He takes me upstairs to his somehow organized room. He puts the fan on to cool my temperature from being high.
"Thank you for taking care of me" I say tiredly.
"No problem, good lord you had at least 5 cups of alcohol for goodness sakes. Btw... we made out"
"Oh, I'm sorry"
"But anyways I already knew that was gonna happen." He laughs
"I had feelings for you anyway" he said.
"You had WHAT?!"
"feelings...." he desperately says
"So did I, I already liked you especially your guitar playing with the band. I heard you rehearsing, your vocals are amazing" I say
"Oh thanks. I've heard your singing too, it's amazing! It somehow sounds like mine and James's (Jim Morrison)"
"Aw thanks!"
After a long silence of staring at the ground. He puts his hand in mines. I get up and get closer to him on his lap.
"Oh?"
"This is what you wanted?"
"Yes...." he lovingly says.
"Well than... come here"
We made out and made love.
I guess love can happen anywhere