skiin

Queen_Fan321  request , totally forgot til now. This will be her POV but I'm writing it for her as the request.  Enjoy my love and sorry for the long wait

Today I was going on a skiing holiday ! I heard there's gonna be a new Beatles movie Help? Hmm. I decided to wear something warm actually
I decided to wear a red turtleneck with buttons, some thick leggings, and vans.  That's all I had to be honest, I couldnt afford much except that very few things.
I'm all packed and ready to go!

I was lonely without anyone. But I personally loved it because i can think about my career and what'll happen next.
I was thinking and walking towards the escalator entry til..
BUMP
"Oh sorry sir, I was just thinking and totally didn't see you-"
"Ello' ah no worries. We were filming yknow and I wasnt paying attention either"
"Oh, hehe" I say putting my hand in back of my neck.
"You know who I am right?"
"Your Paul McCartney!"
"Yes. I'm surprised you arent excited as most other girls get and make a scene"
"Eh, I figured I find you here. I'm just on holiday and alone skiing"
"Oh really? How come a beautiful girl like you be all alone on holiday?"
"Why dont you ask anyone else?"
"Because I'm the one who bumped into you?"
"Fair enough hehe" I laughed.
"What's your name love?"
"Its Alicia"
"What a lovely name. Would you mind if I ski with you?"
"Oh. Sure!"
"Ey' John. I'm gonna ski with this lovely girl"
"Hurry back! We still going filming to do!"
Paul and I went onto the escalator to go down the hill.
And so Paul and Alicia spent the whole day together and ended up on a date the next day.