Rhiannon [Bon Scott]

I was never really into Fleetwood Mac but supposedly I was as a young kid , no wonder I remember almost all the classics . Me and Bon always loved our little girl,  Marcela . Her name was Marcela Lovegrove Scott , Lovegrove as in Vince Lovegrove from one of Bon's early bands called the Valentines . It fit her well too , curly hair like the both of us , my eyes , cute little nose and rosy cheeks . She cries sometimes , like when its cloudy and dark she cries , she's about 2 , so I mean she can form some words haha . She cried the other day actually , when I was at work and Bon had the day off .
"I - I wanna go  picnic *sniff crying hiccup* with you a mommy... *cries hard"  she says so sadly .
Bon felt really bad cause I wasn't there to go on a picnic with all of us together so he took her in a stroll and took a walk . Bon had the little speaker I bought when we took picnics so he put it under the carriage , he played Rhiannon , The Chain and many more other Fleetwood Mac songs . It was windy but really warm too . But today was the perfect day , slow breezy wind , 70⁰F weather , and I was off work . I opened the door to see that little Marcela on top of Bon's chest asleep. I smiled and snapped a photo into my photo book . I cleaned up a bit and waited for them to wake up so we can go grocery shopping and go on a picnic . I just casually read the paper while I lit an incent .
[About 45 minutes later]
"Mommy?"
*newspaper rattling*
"MOMMY!"
*Marcela climbs off of Bon and the couch carefully and I pick her up to kiss her little rosy cheeks*
"Hi babes , how was your day at work?" Bon says tiredly. 
"Eh alright , surprisingly this asshole asked me to sign a record deal but like they sounded HORRIBLE and they literally shook my body begging 
So I snapped for security and dusted off his crummy ass and went back to work"
"Ewwwwww no one touches my BAE LIKE THAT , who was this guy anyway?"
"I don't know, some guy from England , with a band called the Sex Pistols , some say that your band's trying to steal their sound" I said laughing. 
"Sex Pistols *laughs* what kind of music do they play?"
"Daddy , daddy can we go-"
"Hold on baby , mommy's talking to me"
"I don't know , supposedly punk?"
"Erg , those people annoy me , I mean I get why , their trying to make a statement but like what's the point , no ones gonna listen to their crappy voices that are trying to make a statement to society"
"Exactly , I've gotten from Miles Davis to literally this new band called Van Halen"
"Ooh love me some Miles Davis" Bon said .
"I love Steve Vai , he's got some good stuff and this other Jazz artist called Freddie Hubbard"
"Ooh you want to listen to them?"
"I'd love to"
*opens curtains*
*turns out to be pouring rain*
Marcela:🥺🥺🥺🥺
"It's alright bby , we can still go out , how about we go for a car ride?"
"Ca wide?" she asked confusingly. 
"How about we take a road trip somewhere since we've got 3 weeks off?" I say excitedly .
"Ooh I'd love to go to this new country,  they love me there , I went there with the band and almost every one in the streets love me ."
"CONCEITED"
"Shut up garbage rat" he laughs.
"BE NICE TO MOMMY }:<" Marcela yells .
":0 what in the"
"I didnt teach her that , Mal did 😂"
"What country you talkin about?"
"Japan"
"Ooh I've always wanted to go there ! Let's go pack up :]"
*Rhiannon and Dreams play*