uncertain

"But baby I wanna cuddle" nova whined loudly quickly jumping in front of my tracks causing my chest to run into her. We both laughed softly as I wrapped my arms around her giving her that small peck "I know baby but you don't wanna get a smoothie?" I suggested. She furrowed her brows crossing her arms like she was some 6 year old brat.

"They suck, plus I missed you" she winked softly grabbing a handful of my shirt pulling me in for a desperate kiss. We kissed softly in the middle sidewalk before I pulled away shaking my head "you loser" I muttered under my breath "of course, your loser" she corrected me as we started to walk to her dorm.

As soon as we got to her dorm, her back pressed against the door giving me the small look again, her eyes were filled lust and I was starting to question if mine did too. I mean I wasn't really feeling anything, just numb really. But I couldn't back out not, I mean I could just fake a call from Edwin.

She quickly opened the door only to hear some gasps and her letting out a large groan. I quickly walked into the room after her to see Elliott and Kaz tongues down each other's throat. I was starting to wonder if he had any regrets. I mean what he stated to me yesterday seemed like he wasn't much into her. "Can we go back to your dorm?" She asked as Elliott and kaz pulled apart, I shake my head "no Edwin, you already know how he is" I mumble shoving my way past her onto her bed.

"Why don't you kick them out" I stated kicking my shoes off as I threw myself back on the bed. She quickly walked over to me straddling my hips, I raised a brow while glancing across the room. Elliott rolled his eyes "we stopped, so can you. Trust me you both killed the mood but my house is packed with guest" I titled my head to side as he finished his sentence "interesting" I muttered.

"I mean we were here first so" kaz smirked giving us a cocky shrug "you fuck your boyfriend every week, Lucas is finally free. Go get some of those gross smoothies" nova rolled her eyes.

Every week? I thought, gross smoothies? What. Everything was spinning around in my head, well just the small memory of Elliott and I of the day we "hung" out.

Nova pressed her lips down my neck leaving wet kisses as she trailed them up to my lips, she lightly tugged on my lip, I let a soft low groan. Grabbing onto her waist, I was getting lost in moment. But my eyes fluttered open, only to still see kaz and Elliott grossly look over at us.

I lightly shoved nova off, getting myself up quickly shoving my shoes on "sorry Edwin, finals"I said making way through the door "you both made him uncomfortable, should've just left!" Nova yelled, I made my way out the room quickly.

"Lucas" Elliott called my name out as he jogged over to me. He had a big grin spread across his face, which made me a bit upset.

I scoffed loudly while rolling my eyes, hinting him that was already annoyed. I already knew what was going to happened, he was going to start picking on me.

"That was awkward, I wanted to leave too" Elliott laughed "kaz started pushing herself on me, it made me uncomfortable because nova was claiming she wasn't going anywhere at all" his eye widen as he kept explaining "so no thanks to that."

"That's disgusting." I said "I know and they claim to us to be the weird ones" he jokingly scoffed. We both walked in silence, and of course the energy that surround us was just awkward.

Elliott finally cleared his throat "how are you and-" he paused as he stared over at me, I shook my head as my responses as I continued on my walk to my dorm "I'm going go eat yogurt bars if you need me" I started to pick up my pace.

"Great, I'll join. Seems like your not busy at all" he smiled "I'm going to study" I added "we'll study together as usual" he shrugged as if there was no bothered in the world. "I'm taking nova out later" I added some more "great hopefully Edwin is back before that time,so I can bother him" "Edwin-" he interrupted me up quickly "listen, nothing happened." He said as he held on my shoulders firmly "I get it" he pulled away "this is our last time to bring even it up" he gave me the soft look and somehow I wanted to melt on the spot. Which I didn't understand. I mean the blue eyes, had me.

Had me?

I unlocked the door pushing the door open, rushing myself in. I didn't say anything but kicked my shoes off throwing myself on my bed.

Elliott chuckle while pulling out his small bean bag "you seem stress, do yoga" he said as he sat down patting his lap. I raised a brow "you took up all room basically" "I can move" he smiled. Or just leave? I thought to myself.

I let out a loud huff while staring over at him, I was nervous and my heart was beating so loud. I was surprised he didn't hear it all "you good?" He questioned with a small smirk. Was this some game? Or was I imagining things, did he know the tiniest impact he made on me. He brought himself up, plopping down across from me "I'm always here to rant" he said.

"Thanks" I gave him the smallest smile, he smiled back shaking his head down but brought up quickly giving me the same look nova had. And my heart continued to beat even more louder,my hands ran across his lap.

And soon enough Elliott had his hands cupped around my face, leaving me endless amounts of kisses across my jaw and neck. Letting out a small groan I threw my head back lightly, not even holding back.

How did we even get here? How did I get from not wanting anything to do with him to now this?

So many questions swarmed in my head, but it was easy enough to push them to the side while having a half naked Elliott in front of me.