chaotic

Yesterday was just spent in bed, Edwin was a bit concerned so I just told him school was getting to me and I just need that one quick pause but I promised I would be back to normal for school tomorrow.

So today I woke up to a small note written from him that if I needed a longer break he would go out of his way to collect some notes from a few of classes I had. Which I appreciated so much, so I carried the note around me as I went through my classes. It all felt like a drag, often I would catch myself spacing out, it was so hard to focus. Things wouldn't just process, so the walk back to my dorm was so strange. I just don't remember anything but now I was laying in my bed as my hair was still wet from the shower I took.

"Lucas are you okay?" Edwin asked, I nodded my head "just a upset stomach"I lied "are you sure?" He gently asked as he gave me a little shove, I nodded my head before shoving my face deeper in my pillow. There was a small knock on the door causing me to a panic a little "I'm not here" I announced as I heard the footsteps of Edwin go across the room, finally the door creeped open and I hugged my blankets tightly.

"Speak to him for me please, I have a few things to do" Edwin finally said before the door shut closed. Finally the end of my bed had dipped and I felt a hand on my shoulder, giving me a gently shove "you okay?" I heard august asked.

I quickly sat up wiping my eyes, the typical glowing green eyes weren't there and the cute dimples that were the corners of his mouth were gone but the view of a slight frown was there.

"You were right" I said "about what?" He grabbed my hand gently pulling me in for a hug before a few tears fell from my eyes "he's an asshole, you always deserved better Lucas" he patted my back gently. We stayed like that for awhile before I finally brought up the question why.

"He's just lost, but trust me this process of getting over him is going to be rough but you have Edwin and I" he calmly said.

"Have you told Edwin?" He asked, I shake my head feeling him pull away while staring down at me "you need to tell him before he invites him over here" "I don't know how" I said as he pulled me back in his chest "just know I can't tell him" "I'll just tell him he isn't allowed here" i muffed in his chest "knowing Edwin he would ask a million questions" he said as I let out a small chuckle pulling myself away from him.

I wiped my eyes "thank you" "it's no problem lucas, I'm always here with open arms" he smiled giving my hand a tight squeeze. I sighed loudly before leaning my head on his shoulder, august didn't say anything but gently played with my hair.

"I hope he knows that he lost someone extremely amazing, and a good friend" he continued to try to calm me down. "He's worst than nova" I sighed "maybe we can egg his house?" August jokingly said "I just wish them the best" I mumbled.

August head dropped down to me "that was so sweet" he mumble, I pulled away from him sitting myself up. He frowned staring down at me before we could say anything I cupped the side of his cheek leaning giving him a small kiss.

August sat back with widen eyes "Lucas" he called my name out, what did I just do? "I'm so sorry.. I swear I didn't mean it" "it's okay y-you're just confused" he stuttered as he immediately stood up placing his hand on his forehead "I'm going to go, I need to like think?" He tilted his head "I don't know tell Edwin I had something come up" he said rushing out the door.

Great did I just ruin a very good friendship of mine? Did I just really lost everything I had?

My hand rested on top of my head before pulling on the hair as I huffed out in frustration. I shake my head throwing myself into the blankets as I snuggled more into them, I cried softly shaking my head. It'll be okay, it's just a small bumpy road I'm going through at the moment.

I finally slept that night, out of weird circumstances. I of course woke feeling a bit lost and disappointed in myself, but the sleep was oddly good, making me want to go back to bed and get lost for a couple of days so I could just figure this all out on my own. A good long pause would be good at the moment.

I stared down at the small bowl of soup Edwin had bought me, he even went out of his way and bought some medicine for my upset stomach that I lied about. I held the note he gave me the other day crumbling it up in my hands I grabbed the medicine pouring into the trash as I place the small container on the desk pushing the soup to the side as I left the dorm going to class. It'll just another long day.