Forty-three

Ashton's POV

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving break is over and we're already into December. There's less than two weeks left of school before the semester is over. Time seems to have flown by, yet at the same time, is slows down at just the right moments. I was able to spend the rest of the weekend with Emilia and I swear that time stopped for us. Thirty hours together seemed like thirty days-okay that's a bit of an exaggeration, maybe just three days. It was amazing though.

After she met my mum (who literally interrupted us at the worst time just like everyone else in the world), we ordered some Chinese food because we didn't want to go out to eat since it started to snow, so instead, we made the delivery guy suffer and drive on the slick roads.

We didn't really do much after eating. We just sat in the living room and watched TV while continuing the acts prior to my mum calling. Emilia still has her boundaries, but at least I was able to touch her from the waist up. Just looking down at her while I hovered over her, I was awestruck. To see her bare before me, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was beautiful. Every curve of hers was perfect. If it weren't for my self-control and Emilia telling me to stop when I was going too far for her liking, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to stop myself that day. The same goes for yesterday.

I spent the night with her and we stayed in bed for a good portion of the day. We just talked. We talked about how much she liked my mum, how she's getting nervous for next semester and the classes she registered for, the finals that are coming up, and us. Though in between all that talking there was some time for us to fool around. She's becoming so much more confident in herself and her actions speak for it.

In the span of those two days, I ended up with five love bites total on my body; Three on my neck and two on my collarbone. For someone who has never given someone a hickey, she sure is a pro at it. And the more she did it, the more my self-restraint weakened. I don't think she knows the effect she has on me. Sooner or later though, my hand won't be enough to suppress my needs.

"Hey, Ash?" Emmie's sweet voice brings me out of my thoughts and she squeezes my hand as we walk over to the library to meet up with Michael. "I can't think of anything to say about you for our project. The presentations are next Wednesday and I have no idea what to say."

"Am I just not that interesting?" I ask jokingly.

She giggles. "No, you are. It's just that I don't know how to describe you."

"It'll come to you, don't worry."

"What are you going to do? I know about the canvas, so did you paint something?"

She's on the right track however, I want it to be a surprise. I've been working on it for a long time now and I've had to make so many changes to it and it's still not done.

"I did, but I'm not going to tell you what it is," I say. "I'm not sure what I'm going to say either. I might just wing it."

"Well, at least you have somewhat of a plan."

"Don't think about it too much. Worry about your other finals for now," I say. "You'll be fine."

She exhales sharply. "Alright."

Once making it up to the library entrance, I stop and give Emmie a quick kiss before telling her that I'll be in the art studio working on the canvas while she studies with Michael. I want to stay with her, but I really want to finish that painting as well. She looks disappointed but lets it go after Michael comes out and pulls her inside so that they can start working.