Chapter 5: Brides In A Nutshell

Disclaimer: I do not own Diabolik Lovers

Rated M for Sexual content

A/N: Here's the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy.

Chapter 5: Brides in a Nutshell

Yui POV (That Next Day)

Yui stretched her arms in the air yawning widely. She rubbed her eyes letting the lids flow open. Lying down beside her was her sleeping husband Ayato. A cherishing smile formed on her lips as she watched him sleep peacefully. It was still daytime, and she had just remembered that today was a special day for them both.

She climbed out of her bed, took a hot shower and brushed her teeth. The dress she slipped on was black and short with a pink bow around the waistline; it was strapless showing a bit of her cleavage now that her breast fully filled out. The love of her life won't be able to take his eyes off her, better yet resist the dress she wore at any cost. She slipped on her black strappy peep toe stiletto heels and sprayed his favorite perfume on several parts of her body.

It was Yui and Ayato 1st year wedding anniversary. She wanted to cook him something special. So, she did it while everybody was asleep including their young kids Yuma and Azula. Reiji was the only one that knew about her little surprised, but he vowed to not say a word about it.

Yui left their bedroom and walked downstairs into the dining room. The Takoyaki was already in preparation by the butler with a few other tasty dishes. He set the dinner table for 2 and exited the dining room with a nod. Yui hoped that Ayato would enjoy this. This day meant the world to her and she wanted to show him what a fine wife she is.

Suddenly a figure behind her wrapped his arms around her waist. Yui smirked at how Ayato body felt so good against hers. She turned her body in his hold, planting a wet kiss on his cold and sweet lips.

"Surprise Ayato-kun, Happy Anniversary!" Yui announced.

Ayato was dumbfounded, he had forgotten about their 1st year anniversary as husband and wife. Sadly, he had some news of his own, but he guessed it would just have to wait.

"Happy Anniversary," Ayato responded.

Yui took his hand, "come sit down hun, I made your favorite." She said escorting him to the table. She sat across from him and swung the table napkin on her lap. "I didn't know if you wanted anything else, so I made a few other selections as well. Would you like some wine?"

"No, it's fine," he paused. "You didn't have to do this."

"Of course, I did, you're my husband and what kind of wife would I be if I didn't take care of you?" she added.

Ayato bit into a Takoyaki before setting the fork down on the table and frowned at her. "I have some bad news to tell you," he started. "You see Yui..." Right then and there a knock came from the front door. "Hold that thought," he said standing up. Before he could see who, it was, Hanna rushed into the dining room wrapping her arms around his neck and peeked his cheek with her lips.

"Ayato! I missed you so much!" she shrieked.

"You made it just in time." Ayato grinned.

Yui felt sick suddenly. Why was Hanna arms wrapped around her husband and why was he allowing it? "What is the meaning of this," Yui demanded.

Ayato and Hana turned to Yui with a hint of displeasure in their looks. Yui was becoming more furious by the minute. They stared at her like she had two heads. Finally, Hana released her arms from around Ayato neck and sneered. Ayato was about to confront Yui but Hanna tugged his arm back.