Chapter 36: A Wedding Without Boundaries Part 1

Laito rested his head in the crook of Kyoyo's neck when they were suddenly interrupted in the middle of their climax. Kyoyo froze instantly; her eyes were tightly shut and she shook like a leaf in the position she was entangled in underneath him. The auburn-haired vampire automatically knew who it was that interrupted their little fun. Therefore, he didn't bother to look behind him and see who it was. Most importantly, he knew that there was a crowd behind him.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Laito? Take all activities to your private room." Reiji interjected after he inhaled deeply.

"Oh dear! What an unpleasant position we spotted you both in. Maybe we should come back later when the two of you are fully dressed." Karl, his father spoke with a hint of amusement in his tone.

Kyoyo's eyes snapped open when she heard Karl's voice. Immediately, she panicked and shoved Laito away from her when she noticed that her mother stood behind him with her cousin Kiko who had an evil smug expression written all over her face. In embarrassment, she ducked for cover and hid behind the rose bush and flushed while holding her dress down.

Reiji shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Do you have any boundaries at all, Laito?

He shrugged with a hint of amusement forming on his face. "We were only trying to enjoy ourselves. Is that a crime?"

Reiji scowled. "You don't have a clue, do you?" He questioned the redhead.

"I can't believe this is happening," Kyoyo murmured behind the bush. "This is so embarrassing!"

Kiko chuckled. "Oh dear! Come on out, Kyo-chan. It's a bit late to be shameful now. We already seen it all... and I mean everything." She announced, as that smirk of hers grew wider.

"I can't! You'll only make fun of me!"

Her mother giggled lightly at her daughter's frighten tone of voice. "Kyoyo! this is your mother speaking! What's the problem sweetheart?"

The raven hair girl did her best to subside her blushed and mumbled "I'm not... I'm not wearing any panties."

"What was that? We can't hear you!" Kiko shouted loudly enough to hear her voice drift away.

Chiyo nudged her niece by the elbow and demanded that she stop teasing.

After Laito was finished zipping up his trousers and fixing the buttons to his vest, he saunter over to his girlfriend that was hidden behind the bush and extended out his hand to her. "Come, love-kitten. Don't make this more complicated than it already is," he said with an alluring smile.

She gazed up at him with a blank expression before glancing down to his hand gestured out to her. A second later, she remorselessly grabbed it and yanked him down to the ground. "This is all your fault," she furiously yelled before climbing on top of him and wringing his neck.

He stared up at her with a stunned look on his face. The redhead wasn't expecting his girlfriend to attack him so rashly in front of her family. Yet, Laito kind of liked it more than he hoped on. He noted to self: to allow Kyoyo to be on top more often when they're in the middle of having sex. His mind was filled with so many sexual fantasies that time, he couldn't even concentrate on her anger. He seriously want to challenge her, but that wasn't neither the place nor the time for his foolishness.

"Kyoyo, no!" Chiyo rushed over to her daughter with her niece on her tail.

"This is getting way too good." Kiko exclaimed in awestruck as she took out her cellphone.