Third person's POV~
The crew worked well into the afternoon hacking the wood into strips, and soaking them in sea water so they would be able to bend to the hull of the Chimera. Nenari wanted to help, and she tried, she lifted heavy logs and moved them from one place to another accordingly, but her busted leg wasn't making tings any easier.
    "Sengorina," Rat spoke, "You should rest that leg." he advised.
    Nenari peaked a brow, but heaved up a large log, setting it on her shoulder, "I'm alright, Rat." she assured him, smiling.
    Nenari carried the log over to Luca and Jed before setting the log down beside them with a huff. Both sailors stared at her in slight marvel and awe. That log was well over 70 pounds. And she made it look easy.
    Nenari was fit, and muscular, but she was also very powerful. Everyone saw her ribs flashing under her skin, and her muscles bulge as she lifted anything. Nenari knew she was being gawked at, but she payed them no mind, so what if she was strong? The world needed women who could handle themselves so . . .anyways, Nenari walked over to another log and reached down to pick it up but another hand clasped over hers and Nenari yanked her hand away looking to see who the other man was.
    It was Kale. The large man chuckled, "Oh, sorry," he said.
    "No worries." Nenari knelt down and heaved up the log, easing down on her shoulder.
    Kale watched with wide eyes as Nenari walked off, with little difficulty. Kale shook his head sighing, he turned to grab a log when he saw something in the sand, he knelt down and picked it up. It was a neatly folded piece of parchment, Kale peaked a confused brow before unfolding it and looking at what was on it.
    "A map?" he questioned in confusion. The map displayed the Horn of Africa, detailed terrain and a marked spot inland of it. Kale then noticed something written in the corner:

To my darling Nenari,
I leave this map to you in hopes you may finally be able to find what our family has been searching for. We have been looking for this treasure for generations. I leave this map to you in hopes you can find it.
Best of luck, my child. I love you.
~Mother.

    Kale gasped softly before folding up the map. Kale turned to go to his Captina but was stopped by Nenari's figure,
    "Uh, Nenari!" Kale yelped.
    Nenari held out a calloused hand, "The map. Now." her voice was as cold as ice, her stormy eyes piercing his own.
    Kale handed Nenari the map and she snatched it away, before shoving it in her boot. "You weren't supposed to see that." she said standing straight again.
    "That map," Kale began, "That was the Horn of Africa, wasn't it?" he took a step closer to her, "What was the map leading to?"
    Nenari turned her back, "None of your concern," she replied, she then whistled sharply, "Ember, to me!"
    Ember, who was playing around with Spike, ran at Nenari and skidded to a halt, panting happily, Nenari knelt down and scratched her face, "That's my girl." she held the wolf-dog's muzzle in her hands before kissing her between her green eyes, "Come on." she stood and walked off, Ember plodding after her.
    Kale speed-walked across the beach and came up beside Sinbad, "Sinbad!" he barked.
    Sinbad yelped, jumping clear off the ground, "For the love of the gods, Kale!" he turned to his first mate, "Don't do that!"
    Kale rolled his eyes before grabbing his Captain by the arm and dragged him off a few yards.
    "Hey, hey!" Sinbad managed to wrench his arm free, "The heck is wrong with you?" Her asked, rubbing his arm, already feeling a bruise form.
    "It's Nenari," He leaned down, "Sinbad, she has a map," he glanced at Nenari who was sitting on the shoreline, "A map of the Horn of Africa, it was from her mother. Sinbad, what is the only map that is specific to the Horn of Africa?"
    Sinbad's eyes widened in shock, "The Treasure of  . . ." he couldn't bare to say it.
    Kale straightened before finishing, "One Thousand Gold Tears." Kale finished, "Said to be one of the most richest reassures ever."
    And Nenari was the key.