Evil has many forms - last trilogy

Song: John Williams - Anthem of Evil.

SURPRISE OR AS WE DUTCH PEOPLE SAY VERASSING PIK!

I decided to post a Star Wars one shot in which you are one of the Emperors best weapons. I'll explain later... so here it goes.

Your clothes:

'Is that all you've got Ren?, I thought you were supposed to be Darth Vader's grandson....' you chuckle as he falls on his back again.

He slams the ground as he gets up again and turns to grab his lightsaber when you stretch out your hand and it flies up right into it.

'You want this?' You ask like he's a child.

'Give it back y/n!' Kylo steps forward but you step back.

'Ask nicely, maybe I will consider giving it back to you..'

'Enough y/n, he does not yet possess the force as well as you do, this fight wouldn't be fair...' Snoke says.

'Yes Supreme Leader Snoke...' you reply as Kylo snatches his lightsaber back from you.

You go down on one knee to show him respect as he walks further into the room and a couple seconds later Kylo does the same, still panting and visibly frustrated.

'Y/n, we need to talk, Kylo Ren, you're done here...' he orders and Kylo stands up. He glances at you before turning to walk out, a small smirk playing on your face as you watch him go.

'You probably ask yourself why I am still putting him in command and not you...' he comments while he goes for a walk with you taking place next to him.

You turn your lightsaber off as a sign of respect, you don't think highly of supreme leader Snoke, but he doesn't need to know that. You want to become Sith, you want to become a supreme leader. You know what they say.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

'I do have to say that the question has occurred in my mind...' you reply.

'I will explain... he is Han Solo and Leia Organa's son... therefor we need him to be in command, he can sense his mother and this Rey...you do not have the same connection...'

'I understand Supreme Leader Snoke...' you nod as the door to the throne room opens.

'My child... don't be afraid... you're time will come... when Kylo Ren fails, I will send you to set things straight...' he walks up to the throne and sits down, leaving you to stand in front of him.