Long time no see - Ben Solo.

Song: Coldplay - Viva la Vida

Imagine; before Ben left you and him were inseparable, and then one day, Rey brings the real Ben back to the rebel base you're at.

'I'm gonna miss you..' Ben wraps his arms around you and you nod.

'Me too, but look on the bright side, you're going to be a Jedi!, that's so cool!' You playfully push him and he chuckles.

'Oh and when I finally have my own ship I can fly over and it will be like old times!, please don't worry...I'll be fine..'

'That's not what worries me, I'm worried that they'll get hurt if I'm not there to stop you in time...'

You roll your eyes and cross your arms at him.

'Well when I'm a pilot... I'm going to fly across the galaxy and go far away from here...I'll be the best pilot in the universe!' You squeal out and Ben just laughs.

He can't help but admire your determination to become a pilot, ever since you two were little, he was always the Jedi and you were always the pilot.

As you got older, that part still remained, it hadn't gone away either when you were teenagers, right up until this moment, it was all clear to you both what you wanted.

And now, 10 years later. Your vision is still partly clear and so is his.

He's being torn apart from the inside but he isn't the only one, because you were on one of those ships, you were right in front of him, you had the chance to shoot him and you didn't. You froze.

He froze too, he saw you, he felt your energy and he could feel the way you were shaking in your seat, ready to press that button and destroy him, but you couldn't, another thing he had grown to admire over all those years.

Ever since that day you haven't flown a single ship. You're too afraid to have the same exact scenario with Kylo.

So now that the universe is saved, you're spending your time in the woods, looking up at the starts while seated against a large tree.

You can hear the base celebrating in the distance but you don't really feel like celebrating anything. Kylo Ren is gone, but you could swear you feel some sort of energy of Ben, maybe he's with his mother now, maybe he's back to the force now.

So instead of celebrating you just let the tears roll down your cheeks as you run your thumb over the large symbol of the necklace, Ben once gave it to you, before he left.

'I miss you...' you whisper. 'I hope you have peace now...' you look up at the millions of lights flickering above your head.

'Not partying like the others I see...' a deep, male voice speaks up.

'No, I have nothing to celebrate...' you reply without even looking.

'Y/n...' the voice chuckles and you remember that chuckle out of thousands, sure it has dropped a few octaves, but it hasn't changed over the years.

You quickly crawl up and you turn your body towards the chuckle. You clasp a hand over your mouth as you see who's standing right there.

'Always so dramatic..' he smiles at you and you start to laugh as you run up to him.

'BEN!'

He catches you in his arms and twirls around with you before you hurry your face in his neck. He puts you down on your feet and you keep your gaze in his eyes.

'You're... you're back...I was afraid I had lost you...'

'I know.... but I'm back now....' he smiles down at you.

You cup his cheek and brush your thumb over his face, your eyes flickering from his eyes to his mouth and back to his eyes.

'You've grown...'

'What did you expect me to do?, shrink?' You chuckle.

He reaches up and gently touches your face. His fingers trailing over your cheek before stopping on the back of your neck.

'You're still the same...after all those years you're still...you...' he whispers and you nod.

You then close the gap and kiss his lips full force. It doesn't surprise him like he thought it would, but it's sure a moment he didn't quite see coming.

'I never kissed a Jedi before...' you pant.

'Really?, it's quite nice... you should do it more...' he replies and you playfully shove him.

'Oh I will, don't you worry Ben Solo...' you smile as you take his hand.

You two walk towards the rebel base through the large woods.

'Y/n Solo... I think it has a nice ring to it...'

'Okay now you're going a little too fast Ben...' you reply.

He just chuckles at you, just like he always has been doing, and now it's suddenly as if he never left.