Catch and release - Boba Fett (request)

Song; The Chainsmokers - don't say ft. Emily Warren.

Imagine; being hunted by a lot of hired bounty hunters and Boba Fett saving you.

'Fuck!, fuck!, fuck!' You repeat while hiding from yet another bounty hunter.

It's the fifth one this week that has tried to catch you, if you didn't know any better you'd say that they're all working together on this one.

This time you're on the planet you thought you'd finally be safe but yet again, all hope flies out the window, maybe you should go to something close to nowhere, like Jakku.

You can hear the two bounty hunters talking to each other as you crawl behind a crate, holding a blaster close to your chest.

'Maybe we should just keep her for ourselves...she's far more valuable to the Empire, they will pay us loads if we deliver her to them...'

'Do you really think so?, I mean I'll give her to whoever throws the most money at us for her...'

'I think she went that way...' an all too familiar voice speaks up.

'Ah the Mandalorian...nice to see you again pall...you here for the girl too?'

'You could say that...she's mine...'

'We were hired for her...word goes around that you're not..you're just trying to protect her...that true?' One of the men says.

It can't be right?, he left you behind last time, why would he come back for you now?

You slowly rise, just enough to let your eyes roam over the space in front of the crate. There are two strangers talking to what appears to be Boba Fett, but then again you can never be sure with those Mandalorians, they all look similar.

Your best bet is to just make a run for the ship standing a few meters away, the hatch is still open.

'Let's say this is something personal...so I would advice you to just back off...'

'No way!'

You then look ahead of you and you start running to the hatch without even thinking it through properly, and boy are you about to find out how well prepared you must be for something so dangerous.

The men which had their backs turned are now facing you, one is holding up a blaster and he blasts right in your side, making you fall down into the dirt.

You can't see them anymore but you hear two more shots fired from a blaster, then you hear footsteps coming your way, you try your best to just crawl away.

'Y/n...' the voice makes you stop moving, you turn to lay on your back while the blurry figure kneels down beside you.

'Fuck!' You curse as the pain gets worse and worse by the minute.

'Can you stand?' He asks and you shoot him an angry glare.

'Does it look like I...' your voice dies off, the pain is too much for your body to take, so it just shuts down.

'Y/n...' the voice is distant, it's hardly bearable for you, the ringing in your head makes it impossible to focus on anything else.

You open your eyes, flinching away from the daylight almost blinding you.

'Y/n, can you hear me?' He sits down next to you and you frown at him.

He for one isn't wearing his helmet, which is something all Mandalorians do, and two, it actually surprises you he didn't leave you there like he did last time, that is exactly how you got all those other hunters to come after you.

'Yeah I can hear you...' you reply nonchalant.

'How are you feeling?'

'Everything considered?...I feel like death...but I'll be alright, I have felt worse....why aren't you wearing your helmet?'

'Because it got damaged and I'm repeating it...'

'I thought no living creature was allowed to see your face or you'd have to leave it forever...'

'Wait you're a living creature?' He jokes and you roll your eyes while a smile plays on your lips.

'Then I have another question for you...' you prop yourself up on your elbows.

'Go ahead, I've got nowhere to go...' he shrugs.

'Why are you helping me?'

'Isn't it obvious?' He comments as he takes another look at his helmet. He keeps tinkering away while you're talking to him, a habit you just can't get behind.

'I wouldn't ask if it was...' You push yourself into a sitting position, your legs crossed.

'I don't...' he sighs. 'I don't know to be honest, maybe to make it up to you?, to beg you for another chance?'

'What do you mean?' You tilt your head as you get closer to him.

He stops working on his helmet and he finally looks at you, he now notices how close you are and he can't help it, he can't stop himself from what's about to go down. He just leans in and captures your lips in a kiss.

You slide your hand up to the male of his neck and you pull him impossibly closer. You have to get air, which is why you stop, but you both don't want to.

'So basically what you're trying to say is that you can't live without me...'

'Basically...' he grins as he pushes his forehead against yours.

'Thank you...for saving me back there...that will be the first and the last time though so enjoy it while this lasts...'

'I will...' he leans in again.