They are your weakness pt.2 - Kylo Ren/Ben Solo

Song: Ramin Djawadi - home

'She send them away...the children...she must've known that we are trying to wipe them out..' General Pryde says.

'So what do we do now?, we can't risk losing Kylo Ren over her...'

'We all agreed that both her and the children were supposed to be his strength, not his weakness!'

'She changed!, she wasn't like this in the beginning!, this is on all of us!'

The room erupts in arguing between the members present, hands coming down on the table and people trying to be louder to be heard.

'ENOUGH!' Pryde yells making everyone go silent.

'She has to be taken care of without any of them noticing that we know!'

'And how do you suggest we do that?, the second we take her from him he will snap...'

'I have a plan...I will take care of the girl...'

'You didn't have to do that and you know it!' Kylo raises his voice at you.

'Really?!, you don't see what I see!, they are trying to take us away from you so they will be able to manipulate you!' You yell back. 'They have been using me from the start!, and now that I'm not willing to fight for them, they will try and kill me off!'

'You're delusional y/n!, they know better than to even lay a finger on my wife and children!'

You shake your head as tears pool in your eyes. He doesn't see what you do. He doesn't know about the plans they have to kill you and your own children, his own family.

The First Order will do anything to defeat and rule over the galaxy. Once upon a time you might've been ready to do it with them but now?

'Am I?' Your voice is coming out as a mere whisper at this point.

'Nothing is going to happen to us...I will be right here to defend you if they're even thinking of hurting you...or Nova...or Cassian...'

'You're not listening to me...you'd rather risk their lives than to hear me, to truly hear me...well I am not going to stand around and wait for their life to be taken from them...'

'I'm listening to you now...am I not?'

'Yes but there's a difference!, you used to listen to me but now you're shutting me out!, you have been ever since...'

'Ever since what?!' He sneers at you.

'Ever since what you did to your father!, you shut me out!, you act like you're fine but I can see you're not...and you're acting like you have to be strong all the time but you don't!'

He stays silent, you clearly hit a nerve because you were never know for running him speechless. He always has something to say robust but this time around, his mind is empty, it can't think of a reply.

So instead he sits down on the large bed, sighing like his life depends on it.

'I would've never done this if it weren't necessary... but I can't lose them...and I also can't lose you which is why I am staying here...' you come closer until you feel two arms wrap around you.

You set your knees on either side of him, straddling him as you sit down on his thighs. Your hand coming up to cup his cheek.

'I never wanted any of this...' he looks up, you softly lay your forehead against his. 'I never meant for any of this to happen I-'