Don't go, please (pt.2) - Luke Skywalker (request)

Song: Marshmallow ft. Bastille - Happier.

Imagine; Luke will think that you'll freak out after he got his hand cut off and replaced.

This can contain a steamy part but idk.

'She will hate it, maybe she'll even leave me...'

'I know her Luke, trust me she won't...' Leia assures her brother.

'Yeah kid, she's not the kind of girl to get scared easily...' Han comments. 'I mean she saw your face more than once...'

'Very funny Han...' he rolls his eyes.

Chewie laughs with Han while Luke just crosses his arms.

'I'm telling you, she will find this...I don't know...disgusting...'

'Find what disgusting?' You ask and he turns around, hiding his metal arm behind his back.

'Nothing...' he chuckles nervously and you tilt your head at his weird behaviour.

'Is everything alright?' You ask laying a hand on his cheek, trying to pry an answer out of him.

'Yes why wouldn't it be?' He replies quickly.

'Luke...' you scold and he sighs.

He slowly retracts his arm from his back and he shows you what's become of it. You heard about his arm being cut off, but nothing about something replacing it.

'It's...it's beautiful..' you smile and Luke frowns.

'You think so?' He comments confused.

'You thought this was going to scare me off?, because you know, Hans face is scarier than this...' you joke and now it's Luke's turn to laugh about it.

'I love you for you...not what you look like...okay maybe a little bit but that's not the reason why I love you...' you smile up at him and he nods.

'How about we have ourselves a night together?, let's say you and I have dinner together or something?'

'Sounds good...'

'Do you even know how this works?' You ask panting as you're laying on the bed.

'I have no clue...I didn't think we'd get this far tonight..' Luke blushes.

'Living on Tatooine clearly didn't make us any wiser on this aspect....'

'Well I heard a thing or two from Han and Leia but...now that we're actually about to...I think I'm having a blackout..'

'Sit up...I think I can get this started....' you chuckle and he nods as he sits on the edge of the bed.

You climb on top and straddle him. His hands instinctively set themselves on your hips. You can feel the contrast of hot and cold when he places his metal hand on your hip. You shiver at the feeling and you chuckle. You're both already fully naked, it's a little unromantic but you just wanted to get to it as soon as possible.

'Y/n...'

'No stop that...' you cut him off before placing your lips on his.

Turns out that Han has shared, and maybe overshared, some things about the wonderful act of love.

You had no idea how amazing it could be and neither did Luke, but this was also a great way of showing your love without having to say it a thousand times.

'That was....' you pant as you look up at the ceiling, covering yourself with the sheets.

'Yeah...I know....I really underestimated its power...' (see what I did there).

'Not bad right?' You chuckle as you roll over to him, laying your head on his chest.

'Not at all....' he chuckles as he looks down at you. 'I should thank Han for his advice...'

'You're absolutely not going to thank him, that's just gonna make his ego even bigger..and besides, you had a blackout remember?, so none of Hans tricks came to play here...'

'Okay okay...' he chuckles.