Feelings, better not have those - Anakin (request)

Song: Ellie Goulding - still falling for you.

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG IM A HORRIBLE PERSON.

Imagine; you're childhood friends with Anakin, you both become Jedi, you become Padme's bodyguard and you confess to her what you feel for Anakin.

Your clothes:

I'm sorry I just love those boots

You have been Padme's most trusted friend and bodyguard for a while now. Ever since she became queen, you've been there to protect her, and now that she no longer is one, you're still by her side.

'Y/n, what do you think about this matter?' Padme asks breaking your out of your trance.

'I'm sorry Padme but you know that as a Jedi I am not supposed to mix with politics...'

'I'm simply asking you as a friend, not as a political leader...' She chuckles.

'I don't think that's....' you freeze when you see Obi Wan standing there with his Padawan, someone you're awfully familiar with.

'We've been send by the high council, to serve as bodyguards for your safety...'

'That's odd...considering y/n is my guard...' she frowns.

'Allow me to explain...in private...' Obi Wan suggests and she nods.

How convenient, she leaves you with your childhood friend. Someone you haven't seen in years, someone you have a raging crush on. Someone you're supposed to keep away from.

'So...Padme's bodyguard huh?'

'Yes...I figured that it would be the best choice, Padmé and I have been friends for a while and as a Jedi...well I didn't want to be cooped up all day... Padmé needed someone to look after her...so here we are... what about you?, a Padawan...I thought you wanted to be a pilot?' You tilt your head.

'Well..at first yes...but then I changed my mind, seeing you...it would mean being close to you...because you're the only one I truly know...' he explains and you chuckle.