Rescue mission - Mando (request)

Song: Labrinth - all for us.

Imagine; you feel something is off when you go back to Nevarro, while you're fixing the ship you feel like something is off so you go help Mando.

Also sorry for not posting, I have more time now!

'Y-'

'Y/n!-'

The radio you have on the ship pops on and you rush to it, you press the button.

'Din, what's going on?' You ask before you release the button again.

All you hear is static noise coming from the radio and you press the button again. 'Din!' You yell but still no answer. 

At that moment you hear some commotion outside and you quickly run to the open hatch. There's a large cloud of dust forming.

You take your blaster with you as you go to investigate. When the dust clears, you finally see what all the commotion was about.

'Kuiil!' You yell as you rush to him,

'Kuiil!, Kuiil!, come on!' You yell as you try to shake him awake.

After a couple shakes you realise that he isn't just unconscious, he isn't breathing. You look around with tears blurring your vision.

'Fuck!' You yell as you see all the animals Kuiil brought with him are all laying lifeless around you.

And just when you think that's the worst of it all, you get reminded of the kid. You crawl up and desperately look around but there's no sign of the kid anywhere.

'They've got him...they-' you breathe shallow breaths, you're panicking. You just lost a friend and they finally have the kid.

Something you've been fighting against for weeks and weeks in a row, Hell this whole mission was so they wouldn't get him, and now they have.

Your hands find their way into your hair as you look around the empty desert surrounding you.

You have to get to Din, there is no way that Kuiil getting killed and the kid being taken by them, means that Din and the others are okay.

One problem, how are you gonna get there without a speeder or one of Kuiil's animals?

You don't have a lot of time to wonder because you hear someone or something coming your way, making you turn around.

'Hello Y/n...'

'You...you're...how?...why?...' you stutter as the droid stops right in front of you.

'Shall we get the child?' IG-11 asks and you nod, still baffled by the fact that this droid is coming to your aid.

You walk over to the speeder it's on and you hop onto the back, wrapping your arms around it's torso.

'So why is your plan y/n?' IG-11 asks as the speeder comes to a halt.