Chapter 1 - Chance

A Party was held inside the Moon theater. Everyone was still talking about the events. 

"Rosita! How about we sing again?" Gunter asks as he walks up to her. Rosita gave a laugh as her kids were running around her and Norman. 

"I guess, but what song? We haven't rehearsed anything." Rosita said. Gunter put his hand to his chin.

"How about we just enjoy the party?" Norman asked. He was having trouble with the kids. Rosita walks open and picks one up.

"Sorry Gunter, maybe next time." Rosita said. The truth was, she missed singing. Gunter smiled and picks up one of her young ones.

"Hey, no worries." He said. Rosita smiled and her friend but saw a Polor bear walking up. 

"You must be Gunter and Rosita." She said. She had a very smooth and crisp voice. Gunter and rosita gave a nod. The Poor bear clapped.

"O.M.G. Ok, first, I loved your acted. I'm sorry, where are my manors. My name is Nancy North. I'm the Founder and CEO of Double N Songs." She says and holds out a card. Gunter takes it.

"Wow. Your company is the leading producers of music." Gunter says. Nancy smiles. 

"I'm glad you heard of me. Listen, I would love nothing more then for you both to come and tour the world." Nancy says. Rosita and Gunter's mouth drop.

"Wait. You want us to produce music for you?" Rosita asks.

"Yes! Just read over the contract I put together and as always with Double N Songs, it's a 60, 40 percentage with you guys getting the 60. Double N Song's knows who does the work." She says and hand it to Gunter who reads it. 

"Umm, Rosita?" Norman asks. Rosia looks at him, her face full of joy. 

"Norman an you believe it?" She asks. Norman didn't looks happy, but worried.

"Can I talk to you?" Norman ask. Rosita's smile faded. 

"Yeah, Gunter, give me a second." Rosita says and walks with Norman.

"You can't be serious about that this right?" Norman asks. Rosita looked shocked.

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I?" Rosita asks. Norman sighs, pitching the bridge of his nose.

"Rosita, i'm working twenty hours a day to provide for us. We have twenty-five children. If your out singing, who will watch them?" Norman asks. Rosita hugged herself.

"But Norman. With this, you wouldn't have to work so much." Rosita says. Norman shakes his head.

"Fine. Go." Norman says rudely and turned from her. Rosita moved and grabs his shoulder.

"Why are you being so rude? This way we can have more money Norman and you don't have to work as much." Rosita says. Norman looks at her.

"Your wrong. If you do this, I have to quit my job and we loose everything we have. Don't forget, i pay for everything and thats why i'm working so hard. what if you don't get paid enough or at all?" Norman asks. Rosita wanted to cry. She didn't want to give up this chance, but Norman was right.

"Your right. I'm sorry Norman." Rosita says. Norman pulled her in and hugged her. Rosia didn't hug back and pulled away and walked back to Nancy and Gunter.

"I'm sorry Nancy. I cant. I have a family to raise." Rosita says. She and Gunter looks sad.

"OH." Nancy says and see's Rosita tears. She then smiled.

"Hey, it's OK. Listen, I will not give up." Nancy says and hands her a card with a number on it.

"If you change your mind, give me a call. Even if it's seven years from now." Nancy says. Rosita took the card and placed it in her bag.

"Alright. Come on Children. Mom has to start dinner." Rosita says. Her children all run out the door, her and Norman behind them.

"You did the right thing honey." Norman says. Rosita gave him a small, fake smile. 

It did feel like the right thing.