Chapter 2 - Birthday.

Rosita sighed and put away the last dish. She gave a yawn but she still wasn't done. She had to get the kids bags ready and and their lunches. She heard the door open and Norman walks in. 

"Hi honey." He says in a tired voice. She walks up and kisses him. 

"Hi Norman. Oh, I know your off tomorrow, I was hoping you could help me make the children's lunches." Rosita says and starts to get the children's backpacks ready.

"I'm sorry Honey, we had a call out. I have to work." Norman says, grabbing some leftovers and taking them to his chair. Rosita looks sad.

"OH. Well, i understand." She says. Norman didn't answer as he ate before falling asleep on his chair. Rosita sighs and walks to the kitchen, grabbing the lunch packs and starting to fill them. It had been a month now and Norman had been putting in more hours. She had less and less sleep and even less time. The only time she saw Gunter now was once a week. They went shopping together. She was happy that he stayed friends with her after she said no to Double N Songs. After she finished the lunches and placed them in their backpacks, she took out her phone. 

Two am.     

She gave a sigh as she set her alarm. She had to get up at five am to get breakfast ready. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep right on the table. She was then awaken by said alarm. She sat up, yawning.

"I'm to start breakfast." She mumbled and put on a pot of coffee before setting up bowls for the cereal. Once finished, she put out glasses and filled then with water. She then walked up the stairs.

"Good ~Yawn~ Morning my piglets. Get dressed and come eat." Rosita says. Her children yawn and move and she closed the door, going back down. She then walks in and saw Norman fixing his coffee.

"I'm heading out. Bye Honey." He says and leaves. Rosita couldn't help but feel hurt but she pushed it aside and started to put the cereal and milk in in each bowl. Her children then come running down and start to eat. She moves to the door and once they finish breakfast, she starts to say good bye to each one and handing them their bags. She wanted nothing more then to take a nap but she had dishes and laundry and vacuuming. She moved from the door but a knock stopped her. She turned and opened it, seeing Gunter. 

"Hi Rosita! How are you?" Gunter asked. She smiled.

"Busy. How are you Gunter?" Rosita asked. Gunter smiled.

"I is good. Just came to give you your birthday present." Gunter said. Rosita looked shocked.

"Birthday?" She asks but then leans on the door frame.

"My goodness it is my birthday." She says and yawns.

"I'm sorry Gunter, I'm so busy i don't have time to go go out to lunch." Rosita says. Gunter smiles.

"I knows this. That's why your present is you resting. I can do the your chores." Gunter says. Rosita shakes her head.

"I cant let you do that ~Yawn~ Gunter." Rosita says.

"No buts. Go lay down." Gunter says and walks in. Rosita sighs, closing the door and follows him into the kitchen. She sees him collocating the bowls and singing lady Gaga. 

"I've had a little bit too much, much oh, oh, oh. All of the people start to rush, start to rush by!" He sings. Rosita smiles and grabs some to help but he takes it from her.

"Rosita I have this. Go sleep now." He says. Rosita sighs, knowing he wont let her help.

"I guess i can start the laundry." She said and stood. She grabs a basket and put it in, taking out the ones she started last night. She then walked back to the listing room and sat on the cough. She gave a yawn and that was the last thing she remembered.