Chapter 8 - Norman.

Norman sighed as he put the last of the dishes away. It was his day off and he and Emma were doing the chores the Rosita did. He turned and sighed as his children were running and playing. Half of them were still in their P-jays. It had been a month now and while he was having trouble with the kids, Emma was like a natural with them. 

"Kids, you have to get dressed." He said. It was their day off at the moment also. 

"Norman! Can you start the next load of clothes!" Emma yelled. 

"I can't! I have to dress my kids then get them lunch!" He yelled back. He then heard crying.

"Daddy! Andy Hit me!" Iggy yelled. He then heard a crash and saw Iggy was now chasing Andy and they hit a vase which fell.

"That's it! Kids! Bedroom now!" Normal screamed. his children all stopped. 

"I'm sorry kids but daddy needs quiet." He says. His children were still silent before they slowly walk to their rooms. He watched them and knew him yelling was bad. He followed them and opened their door but stopped as he heard them talking.

"I bet mommy misses us." "Yeah. We thought if we were bad, she would come back." "Where is mommy." He heard a few say. He closed the door and walks to the living room to clean the mess and saw Emma.

"Man its hard work with the kids but worth it. Let turn on the TV and eat lunch in here. I will make it." She said and kissed him on the cheek before walking into the kitchen. He nodded and walked back up and opened their door.

"kids, come here OK." He said and bent down. The walked over.

"I'm sorry i yelled. Daddy is just a little tired. Let watch TV and eat. Emma is making lunch." H said. They didnt say anything and walked back down the stairs. 

"Hello little ones. Come and grab a bowl and take a seat." Emma said. The kids did and all sat. Once everyone sat, they turned on the TV.

"...At 5 pm Cental! One night only and tickets go one sale tomorrow at Moon Theater!" The TV said as it showed Buster Moon and Nancy Frost before the Movie, the little pigglet came on.

"whats going on at Moons?" Emma asks and helps one of the children wipe their face. 

"I'm not sure." Norman said. She gave a nod before they all became silent and watched the movie. Once the commercials came back on and saw what it was. 

"In one week the singing Duo Rosita and Gunter will be hitting the Stage at Moon Theater!" It said and showed Rosita and Gunter. It then cut to Moon and Nancy.

"It will be aired at 5 pm Central! One night only and tickets go on sale tomorrow at Moon Theater!" It said and played another commercial.

"Mommy!" His children all yelled. He looked at Emma, who looked at her.

"I can go tomorrow and see if I can get tickets." Emma said. Norman nodded. Last week was the trail with him and Rosita but she never showed up so he was granted full custody. Was this the reason why she didn't show?