Chapter 11 - News

Rosita was in the kitchen singing. She was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Gunter who was still sleeping. She had woken up before him and was still happy. She knew what she felt last night wasn't just a one night thing.

It was real.

She smiled and blushed a bit. She then heard her phone and walks over, answering it.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Good morning!" Nancy sang happily. Rosita giggled.

"Good morning Nancy. How are you?" Rosita asked.

"I am totally excited. Guess who got you and Gunter a tour next month in France?" Nancy asked. Rosita gasped.

"Your kidding?" Rosita asked. She heard Nancy laugh.

"Nope! The three of us leave in three weeks. We will take one of my jets and spend the next two weeks in France." Nancy said. Rosita did a small dance out of excitement.

"Go tell Gunter while I call around for hotels and set up the advertisements. If we are lucky, I can set up a place for autographs." Nancy said. Rosita laughed.

"Lets just stick with the singing. Gunter and I will come up with the song line up." Rosita said and said goodbye. she then ran to Gunter's bedroom and jumped next to him, waking him.

"Gunter! Gunter you wont believe it!" Rosita said. Gunter yawns and sat up.

"What is it Rosita?" Gunter asked.

"Nancy called. She got us a tour in france!" Rosita said, holding in her excitement. Gunter smiled and hugged her. She laughed and they both cheered.

"Nancy really said we got a tour?" Gunter asked her. Rosita nodded and kissed him. Gunter's eyes widen before he closed them and kissed her back.

"Come on. Lets go out and celebrate." Rosita said and stood, walking to her room. Gunter watched her and smiled. He got up and got dressed. He walked out and saw her putting a sandwich into a bag then into the fridge. She then looked at Gunter and smiled.

"I made you a sandwich but i thought going out would be a better celebration." She said and took his hand.

"And a thank you Gunter. You have helped me in more ways then i can say." Rosita said, leaning in and kissed him.

"Plus, we can talk about the songs we will sing on tour." Rosita said. Gunter smiled and kissed her. As they walked to a restaurant, Rosita and Gunter were holding hands. They saw others pointing and whispering. Rosita smiled but she was happy that she was with Gunter. She was never this happy with Norman.

"How is this place?" Gunter asked and pointed. Rosita looked and gasped. She saw Norman in a restaurant, with another women.

"He's at it again." Rosita said. Gunter looked at saw him. He looked at Rosita. She looked at the ground and sighed.

"It isn't your problem Rosita." Gunter said. She gave a nod.

"Your right. I guess I'm just sad that shes going to end up like me." Rosita said and walks to a new restaurant.