Chapter 5 - I can see clearly now.

Rosita looked at him, tears still in her eyes. 

"W-what?" She asks. Gunter smiled.

"Why not stay with me? I have an extra bedroom. You and I can be roomies. Sounds fun, Ya?" He asks. Rosita looked at the ground.

"I...I don't know what to say." Rosita said. 

"Say Ya." Gunter said. That made Rosita smile and she gave a nod.

"OK." She said. Gunter smiled and they walk to his place in silence. Gunter knew better then to talk to her. His job paid well so he wasn't worried about money. 

The next day, he saw Rosita, but she was on his computer, which he said she could use. She was looking for work. He watched her as she called and saw her face everything they rejected her. He didn't like seeing her sad. 

"Rosita?" He asked. Rosita looked at him and her eyes held tears. It hurt him to see her cry. 

"I have an idea for work." He said. She looked a bit happy at that and Gunter handed her a card. 

It was for Double N. Rosita looked at him.

"Come on ya? I can quit my job and you and I can see around the world. What do you say?" Gunter said. She looked back at the card before so gave a nod and dialed the number. It rang a few times before she heard Nancy. 

"Hello, this is Nancy with Double N Songs. How can I help you?" Nancy said. 

"H-Hi Nancy. This is Rosita. We meet..." "OH hello Rosita!" Nancy said but then laughed. 

"I'm sorry my dear. I'm just so happy you called." Nancy said. Rosita smiled. 

"I am too. I...I was wondering if your offer for Gunter and i was still standing?" Rosita asked. 

"Of course it is! Listen, come down to the studios tomorrow. Show me what you got and we will work from there." Nancy said. 

"Alright. see you tomorrow." Rosita said and hung up after Nancy did. 

"See, We will do what we love together!" Gunter said and blushed a bit. 

"Well, as a team." He said. Rosita laughed. 

"Yes i agree. Thank you Gunter. I feel better now." She said and stood to make dinner. Gunter then frowned. 

Why did he say together instead of as a team?