Chapter 12 - Marry You

Rosita and Gunter were sitting on a plane, flying to France. She had forgotten about Norman and was focusing on her and Gunter. Over the last two years, they had dated in secret but they had come out as a couple to Nancy. She was, in her words, 'Totally OK with that' which made them happy. Rosita was looking out the window of the plane as she held Gunter's hand. It had now been two years since then and they were doing another trip to France to do a three part tour.

'Four years. I can't believe it's been four years.' Rosita thought. She was brought from her thoughts at Nancy's voice.  

"OK, so you will be singing in three places. The first one will be at Lyon. That will be in one week so we have time before the concert. Then we will go to Nantes. that will be a bit of a close call as we will only be there for three days but we will make that up because we will be in Paris after that." Nancy said. Rosita looked. 

"Wait, we are going to Paris?" Rosita asked and smiled. Nancy gave her a smile. 

"Oh au contraire, my dear Rosita. Not only are we going to Paris, we will be there for two weeks." Nancy said. Rosita looked at Gunter who smiled. 

"Surprise." Gunter said. Rosita gave him a hug and Nancy gave a small laugh.

"OK OK You two love birds. Did you pick your line up for the three concerts?" Nancy asked. Gunter gave a nod and handed her the paper. She looked it over but then looked at Gunter.

"Your sure?" Nancy asked. Rosita gave her a scared looked. 

"Is there a problem?" Rosita asked. She and Gunter had been practicing the list the whole month before. Nancy looked at her and smiled. 

"Yeah. Everything it fine." Nancy said. Rosita looked at Gutner, who smiled. She became relaxed. Maybe she wanted to change the line up a bit. 

"You know Nancy, if you want you can change the songs we are covering." Rosita said. Nancy shoot her head. 

"No its not that. We have permission from all the artists." Nancy said and smiled. Rosita smiled and gave a nod. She was scared that one said no. 

The next few weeks were filled with fun. Rosita enjoyed it all but her favorite was Paris. She got to be with Gunter the whole time and she just enjoyed seeing the sights. They didn't do much shopping but she did get a nice top. Gunter said she looked beautiful in it and that was one reason why she bought it. She planed to wear it the night they perform. 

All three concerts were a huge hit, being sold out and everything but the best was that their last concert was not only filled, but filmed live to be broadcasted live around the world. 

They just finished their last song and were doing a bow when they heard Encore. Rosita smiled and waved, like she always did but Gunter looked at her.

"Rosita, why don't I sing a song then?" Gunter asked and looked out at the audience. 

"What do you guys think?" Gunter asked and the place cheered. Rosita smiled and gave a nod.

"Sure. what me to sing it also?" Rosita asked. Gunter shook his head. 

"The song is for you." He said and walked from her. She then heard the music start and gasped. 

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard
We can go
No one will know
Oh c'mon girl

Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of Patron
And it's on girl

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Oh
I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bell sing like ooh
So what you wanna do
Lets just run girl
If we wake up and you want to break up
That's cool
No I won't blame you
It was fun girl

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby
Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby

Oh
It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Gunter sang and the whole place was silent as he did. Rosita had tears in here eyes. Once he was finished, he took her hand, walked out to the middle of the stage, got down on one knee. 

"Rosita, Will you marry me?" He asked. Rosita let the tears fall and gave a nod and hugged him. He hugged her back and pulled out a ring, putting it one her finger.

The whole place blow up with cheers as they kissed.