Chapter 7 - Les Calmars

Gunter and Rosita were sitting with Nancy, waiting for Mr. Moon. They were nervous because people were whispering. 

"Gunter! Rosita!" They heard and looked, seeing Mr. Moon. They both smiled and he sat down.

"How are you both? Nancy, good to see you again." He said. 

"We are good, and you? Hows the Moon theater doing?" She asks. Moon smiled.

"Great. I turned it into a music place. No more plays for this Koala. I'm booked to next year with people wanting to show their talents including Ash." Moon said. that made them happy.

"A whole year? Oh Gosh. I was hoping we could book it for next month." Nancy said and looks sad. Moon smiled.

"I know, that's why I called Ash. She said She would love to give her spot next month for them." Moon said. Gunter and Rosita smiled and Nancy squealed like a school girl. 

"O.M.G. Ok so I will handle all the poster, and all the advertisements and live TV. I just need to know how much for normal tickets, VIP tickets and back stage tickets and how much the theater is." Nancy said. 

"Well..."Moon said and he and Nancy talked as Rosita looked at Gunter.

"I don't want him or his he girlfriend to come." Rosita whispered to Gunter. He gave a nod and looked at them.

"Excuse me?" He asks. Nancy and Moon looked at him. 

"Can we put a ban on someone?" Gunter asked. 

"Who?" Nancy asked. 

"My ex-husband and his new girlfriend." Rosita said. Nancy took out a notepad and pen.

"Tell me their names. They will be black listed." She say. Rosita smiled and gave her the names. 

"Done and done. Alright you two. Head home and get some rest. Tomorrow, the whole world will know your names...Again." Nancy said, making them laugh. They got up and left.

The next day, Gunter and Rosita started to see posters about their show.