Chapter 10 - Confession

Gunter held her till she stopped crying. She pulled away and her eyes were red and puffy. -
"L-Lets go home." She said. Gunter gave a nod.

"I will call tomorrow to talk about the tours ok." Nancy said. Gunter gave her a nod and walked with Rostia.

"G-Gunter?" Rosita asked. Gunter looked at her.

"Ya Rosita?" He asked. She looked at him before she took his hand in here. Gunter blushed a bit.

"I'm sorry. Just let me hold your hand a bit." She said. Gunter looked at her.

"OK." Gunter said and looked forward. His heart was pounding in his chest. Sure, he always thought she was cute but she was married and had children. Now she was single. Sure she still had children and he can tell she loved and missed them dearly but she was missing something more. She let his hand go as they got to the apartment and he opened the door. Once in, he saw her sit on the couch. He closed the door and stood by it.

"I know i shouldn't care. He cheated on my but he was my high school sweetheart and we had children. He was my everything." Rosita said. She whipped her eyes.

"And i was practicing and I never was sent the court day so i lost my children to him and that...that..." Rosita said but did not know what to say.

"Lose frau?" Gunter asked. Rosita looked at him.

"Loose Woman." Guntar said. Rosita gave a nod. Gunter moved and sat by her.

"I...I want my children Gunter." Rosita said. Gunter rubbed her back and Rosita leaned on him. Gunter looked at her.

"Hey Rosita?" Gunter asked. Her gave a hum to let him know she was listening.

"I know what happened to you was bad but I...I wanted to let you know i'm here for you." Gunter said. He wanted to let her know he would always be there for her but the divorce was too recent. He felt her move and he looked into her eyes and she smiled.

"Thank you Gunter. Your a good friend." She said and stood, walking to her bedroom. Gunter stood.

"I can be more." He said. Rosita stopped and looked at him. Gunter was scared now.

"When your ready that is. I don't want to push." He said. Rosita was shocked. Sure they were friends and he had done more then any friend has very done before but...

"I'm sorry Gunter. It's...It's just..." Rosita started but Gunter raised his paw.

"Do not be sorry Rosita." Gunter said and smiled. He then gave a stage bow, making her giggle and he walks into his room. Rosita watched him and leaned on the wall. She never thought about being with any other pig other then Norman. He looks at her bedroom door, then back at Gunters. She moved and walked up to his door, knocking on it. He opened it a few seconds later but both were silent. Rosita did find him attractive. Sure he was a bit over weight but for pigs, that was a quality they looked for when dating.

"Umm, I was thinking that maybe we could be more." Rosita whispered. Gunter didn't say anything before be took her hand in his. He then leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss but pulled away before she could kiss back.

"I will one day. I don't want to push this." He says. Rosita blushed a bit and took a step foreword.

"But I am ready." Rosita said and she looked down.

"Norman and I haven't been intimate in a long time." Rosita said. Gunter put his hand under her chin and made her look at him. She looked up at him and had tears. He wiped them away from her and she leaned in to his hand.

"I didn't want to force this. Let's wait." Gunter said but it hurt him to say that. He wanted nothing more then to be with her but he knew she wasn't ready. Rosita looks into his eyes before she pushed him back a bit and walks into his room, closing the door.

"Gunter, I want this." Rosita said. Gunter saw truth in her eyes. He took her hands and kissed her deeply.