Chapter Two

Recap

A huge spider like creature then started to slowly rise from the surface of the water growling and looking right at me like I was its next meal.

Fuck.

I want to scream, but no sound came out of me due to the shock and confusion I'm experiencing right now.

What the hell is this thing?!

Before I got the chance to turn around and run, the creature swung at me with one of its legs and pushed me into the lake with it.

I finally had the courage to yell.

"Help!"

But I realized that no one is going to come. This area is hidden in the park and I didn't see anyone during my walk here.

I stood up from the lake and jumped to my left barely dodging one of its harmful leg attacks.

The creature grunted and squealed at me upset that I moved out of the way.

It started to attack again with its front right leg, but I wasn't fast enough this time.

I was able to dodge the deadly leg enough to where it wouldn't hurt me, but it took a hold of my shirt and before I knew it, I was underwater struggling to escape its grasp.

While I was trying to detach its leg from my shirt, I felt something wierd in the water.

It felt like the lake had a pulse, and is that the sound of a bell?

I don't have time to question what just happened. I need to get out of here before this ugly thing eats me!

I ripped my shirt out of its grasp and stayed underwater.

The murky water was able to hide me pretty well so I quietly sneaked around and away from the creature.

I eventually swam towards the edge of the lake and promptly got out of the water and hid behind a thick tree.

I stay here and try to control my breathing as I hear the creature grunt and squeal with anger. I bet he's still trying to find me in the water.

I sat against the tree for a good thirty minutes.

My breathing has calmed down by now.

I slowly peek from the side of the tree to see if that beast was still there.

Once I realize that the creature was gone, I released a huge breath that I've been holding in.

This doesn't make any sense! What the hell just happened!?

I never seen a creature like that ever. Not even on YouTube!

I take a moment to calm myself down and pull out my phone from my pocket.

"I'm calling the police."

But to my 'great luck' my phone won't turn on. Probably because of the water.

"Seriously?" I say, as I put my phone back in my pocket.