Chapter Fourteen

Recap

Geralt looks up at me. "Let's go."

He then pulls the leash of his horse. "Come on Roach." He says.

We then continue our journey with the bard still following behind us.

At the village's field of grain

We have been traveling for about an hour now and I'm about ready to rip my hair out.

The bard introduced himself as Jaskier a while ago and he has been talking nonstop about literally everything. I mean... sometimes he's funny, but most of the time he can be straight up annoying. I think Geralt started ignoring him the first second he decided to join our hunt.

"Do you mind if I hop up on there? I'm not wearing the right footwear." He asks the witcher as he makes a move towards the horse.

"Don't touch Roach." Geralt snaps as he steers the horse away from him.

I did kinda feel bad that he walked on foot for this long, but I think we're here already.

Me and Geralt hop off our horses and tie them to a nearby small tree. I follow Geralt to a place with high rocks.

"Don't leave me! Helllooo!" The bard yells.

I sigh quietly and look at Geralt giving him the 'I'm so done with him' look. It's like Jaskier wants to die.

The bard follows behind us.

"What are we looking for again?" He asks.

"Blessed silence." We both responded at the same time as we make our way through some tall yellow grass.

All of a sudden I feel pain on my left thigh.

"Shit!" I yelled as me and Geralt take cover.

I look down at my leg and see no blood, but there is definitely gonna be a nasty bruise there in a couple of minutes. That felt way worse than being pelted by a paintball.

"Act two begins!" Yelled the singer.

I hope he gets pelted.

Geralt picks up the hard sphere made of rock then looks at me to make sure I'm ok.

"It is a devil." Jaskier says as he stares into the tall grass. "I have to see this magical, this mythi.." before he finishes, he gets pelted on the forehead knocking him unconscious.

If it wasn't for the threat we are dealing with, I would be happy dancing right now.

Geralt pushes away the grass to see nothing behind there anymore until...

"Leave me be!" A goat creature yells, knocking the witcher down with his horns.

I quickly take out my bow and shoot at the goat's leg to try and slow him down, but that seems to just piss him off even more because I get knocked down as well.

"You talk." Geralt says getting up from the ground.

"Aaah!" The goat yells running towards the witcher again.

Before he attacks Geralt again, I get up off the ground and tackle the creature, bodyslamming him to the ground. (Inserts John Cena theme music).

Geralt helps me pin the animal to the ground.

"Of course I talk!" It yells.

"What happend with you? Your mother fuck a goat?" Geralt says.

I grunt, struggling to keep this creature from attacking us again.

"I am Torque the Sylvan, a rare and intelligent creature!" He argues back.

'And ugly too' I thought.

"Your a dick. With balls! I yelled at the goat.

He looks at me with rage. "Balls I got from humans, who left out food filled with iron meant to poison me!" He days as he rips a piece of hair from Geralt.

"Did you mother fuck a snowman?" He questions.

I would laugh right now if we weren't in this situation.

Geralt punched the goat in the face. "You are intelligent. So I won't kill you, but you can't stay here." He says.

"Neither can you both." Says the goat.

I hear something behind me and turn around alarmed, but before I'm able to react, I see black.

Next chapter:Thursday Feb 6th