The Creation

Hi my name is Lisa. I sit on top of a building. I read people like books. I see a man walk by. Cheater name Dan Whiz. What a shame. I don't know what going to do. But I know what I'm not going to do. I'm not going back to him. My master. My creator. I don't what to be what I was created for.

I was created for world domination. To rid the humans. I didn't what that though. I wanted to prove him wrong. So I ran away. It seems something like a little kid would do. I am still a kid according to some people. I'm considered fifthteen. I don't go to school but I know what it is. I live in a orphanage. I'm different from all the others. Sometimes I feel alone. Even when I was surrounded by people.

Flashback ~

"Lisa together we can take over the world!" Exclaimed my Creator says with excitement. I suppose to be daughter I guess. I suppose to be happy about that but I'm not. I sit there in silence. Is this what my existence is for.

"Martin." I say in a monotone.

"Darling call me Father." He says smiling.

"Fine Father. I don't think I kill innocent people." I say. He raise his eyebrows.

"What you saying?." He says now turning the smile into a frown.

"I'm not going to be what you want me to be." I say.

" Is that so." He say tapping his chin. I hate him. His dark brown eyes full of darkness. His glasses and lab coat. And his brown hair. He looks so young. He looks like he's twenty in reality he's thirty.

"Well in that case. I can destroy you like I created you." He says grabbing his bag of tools.