Chapter 3

It was morning that means I have to go out with that girl.

This is what I wore pretty simple but it looks fine

That girl told me to come at 7 it's already 7:10 where tf is she. I hate waiting. "Yoongi!" A loud voice called my name. I turned around and saw y/n

"Im sorry, I'm late" she said and smiled

"Im sorry, I'm late" she said and smiled. "I hate waiting" I told her. "Why?" She asked. I didn't reply back cuz I didn't want to. "Let me guess. So when you were small, your parents forgot to pick you up from school and you were waiting for them." She said. I didn't look at her. "So maybe you were waiting for your girlfriend but she never came!"she said rather loud. Breaking my heart. I looked straight at her glaring. She got the hint and said "sorry". I went ahead but she started walking in my speed. This girl is annoying.

Wow. That was the first thing came into my mind.

(It's not Daegu but let's just pretend it is)It's beautiful "Yo, sweetie"

It's beautiful
"Yo, sweetie"............wait what! She did not.....
"Excuse me?"I said. "What?" She asked. "Did you just called me sweetie?!" I asked her and she replied to me like it was normal "ya i think it's cute." She smiles at me. God what's wrong with this girl. " so why are you here?" She suddenly asked. "My friends brother, his treatment. What about you?" I asked back. "My sister, I don't believe in such things but my grandma forced me to come because she said she will be lonely." She said and chuckled.

Time skip

"Oh no! The boat is gone" she said. "Now walk for idk how many hours."I casually said. "Sweetie Please, I can't walk for another minute"she said and sat down. "Ok, just wait, I'll see if there are any boat around" I ran back and started looking for any vehicles.

I heard someone crying and shouting for help. I ran to that voice and saw a little kid lying on the ground, it looks like he hurt his ankle and can't walk anymore. I went to him and picked him up knowing that he won't be able to talk and went to the direction he pointed. After few minutes I reached his house and dropped him off. I just smiled at the kid and went back to room.

I saw a grandma looking very worried, I wonder what happened. She came to me "son, have you seen my granddaughter she is not here since morning. She told me that she is going for a walk." She said. That's when it hit me.........I left her.

I ran and finally reached that place. She stood up and smiled. "Couldn't you go by yourself, why are you still sitting here. What if something happened to you!" I scolded her. "But sweetie, you told me to wait." She said. "Then why did you trust me. I could've never come" I reasoned back. She smiled and said "if I didn't trust you, why would I come here in the first place with you." This girl is just wow. "And you came this far running through the jungles to find me. You didn't thought about yourself did you, no right." Who taught this girl to talk like this. "Weren't you afraid"I asked her. "People who are scared to die are afraid . I'm not. And by the way, it's life, you need to experience everything before you die" I am speechless.
"Let's go" that's all I could say.

"Sweetie tmr again at same time?" She asked. I just nodded my head and smiled. She turned back and pecked my cheeks. I just stood there not knowing what to do. She ran back to her room. I can't wait for tmr.