Chapter 9

"Hi yoongi, how was your meeting?"

"Oh um v-very well."he said while gulping his saliva. "Come sit down. Did you eat outside?" I asked him sternly. "Yeah the ceo said he was hungry so we ate o-outside." He is so scared that his pale fa e face is even more paler.

"Yoongi"

"Y-yeah?"

"What's more important, a girls face or personality?"

"Of course personality."

"I don't want lies."

"I-I'm not"
"Then why were you out with that girl!" I shouted losing my control as the lights and mirror shattered. He backed away quickly scared that I might h-hurt him.
But I would never

"Why are you loving that girl when my personality and attitude is still the same. Remember I was in her body when you fell in love t-then why are you s-scared of me now." As I kept in talking my tone went more softer as if I was pleading. "Isn't live suppose to be with our heart and not body?" I wanted to burst into tears at the point.
"Then why!" I screamed.

"Please Yn y-you are misunderstanding. I d-don't l-love her." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi I came back to you after 7 years of trying to get into someone's body. THEN WHY AREN'T YOU LOVING ME BACK!" He looked confuse. He will get all the answers today.

"It's me. The one who you proposed for marriage 7 years ago. The girl who accepted your heart. I'm..." I couldn't complete the sentence because of the lump in my throat

"J-Jiwoo?" I nodded