Chapter 7

I tried everything so that ghost won't come to my house but oh boy who am I to stop a freaking ghost. Namjoon and taehyung went back to daegu so that they will find a solution for this problem. I don't care what happens I just want this ghost to leave me. I even switched my phone off so that she can't call me. But she a ghost.

"Hi yoongi." She said. "H-hi." I replied back. I don't know what to do now. One things for sure that I'm dead meat if I told the ghost to go away. So I continue to act until namjoon and taehyung come back. I miss my Mom.

"I know yoongi, you are confused and might even feel betrayed. Once they took my soul away from her body, I couldn't do anything. But I somehow managed to escape. I was finding a body to enter when I saw a girl who was about to suicide. I entered her body and saved her life. Yoongi, I know it's very selfish of me but I really love you. The times I spent in daegu with you made me realise that I also want to live but I am already dead." She finished talking. I feel bad for her but she is supposed to go to after life now. "I have an extra guest room, you can use it."after saying that I left to my room.

"Yoongi, someone is searching for you."one of my colleague said. Hope it's not the ghost. I went to the waiting area.

"Bora?" She turned her back and came forward. "I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea about me in daegu. My sister told me everything and I'm really sorry." She said. I just smiled a little and nodded. "And by the way, will you give me your number." She asked for my number. But why should I. "My number is ********." I told her. "I'll text you after going home and answer me back ok." She said that and went home. I just chuckled and went back to work. Oh and yeah I'm a music producer and I work in jinhit entertainment.