Chapter 5

I kept following her until she reached somewhere that looks like her house. She stepped out her car that's when I went to her. I grabbed her hands and turned her around.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you to grab my hands?" She sounded angry. "Wow, now you are gonna act like you don't know me. That's great, In Daegu you were like sweetie this sweetie that, what happened now?" I asked her clearly irritated by her behaviour. "I never went to Daegu and I definitely don't know you. You might've mistaken me as someone else" she said if it's actually real. As if she actually doesn't know. Before I could speak someone else came.

"Kang Bora, go inside I'll handle him." She said to her. Even her name was a lie? "Talk to me. I'm her sister." She said. "Oh, so you are the sister that had the treatment in daegu." I said. I want my answers. But the next thing she said made me silent.

"It her her treatment not mine. I didn't even went to daegu. My grandma and bora went" what?can't be true. "But she was with me all day, then how did they treat her?" So was I hanging out with a spirit. "They treated her at night. And please forget about bora, she doesn't know you. It was the spirit that was talking and walking." She said. "Is there anything you know about the spirit." I asked.

"The Only thing I know is that her name is park Yn. I'm sorry, I hope you can get over her." She said and went back in.

What am I suppose to do know. I fell in love with a spirit.