Chapter 8

I kept of meeting bora without y/n knowing and I think I have developed a small crush on her. It's just when she smiles or talks it just automatically makes me smile also.

"Hello? Yoongi?" Bora said. "Oh hi bora, why did you call me?." I asked her. "Can you meet me in the Kimchi restaurant? Please it's an emergency." She said. "Ok wait I'll come over now." I hung up the phone and called y/n. "Hello, yoongi can you speak fast I'm cooking."she said. "Oh I'm just telling you that it's gonna be late when I come home. Actually I'm in a meeting with our boss Kim seokjin so I'll be late tonight." I said. "Oh ok. Finish your
meeting and then come home."

"Marry me." I choked on my water. I looked at her with wide eyes checking if she was joking or not. "What? Why?" I asked her. "My father is pressuring me into marrying his friends son because I don't have a boyfriend. We both know each other and I've been feeling some ways for you and you're also single." I don't know why but I didn't feel those butterflies when I used to be with her in daegu. "I don't know. It's too fast." I didn't really wanted to be married this early. "It's ok I'll give you time."

Yn POV:(for the first time in forever)
"Mr Kim what do you plan for future." I was watching tv and saw Kim seokjin in it. But I thought yoongi said he was in a meeting with him. Did he lie to me? No he wouldn't.

"Where is yoongi!" I asked one of his colleagues. "He went to *** restaurant. I don't know why tho." I went there as fast as I could.

As soon as I reached there, I saw something I didn't wanted to.